Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Employment Appeals Tribunal

Options
  • 25-04-2009 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I am in the process of suing my former employers for unfair dismissal and I finally have a date set.

Does anyone know how long after the hearing does the Tribunal issue issue it's determination?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭dade

EAT wrote: »
    I am in the process of suing my former employers for unfair dismissal and I finally have a date set.

Does anyone know how long after the hearing does the Tribunal issue issue it's determination?

Thanks

I know my other half was in front of them before and the decision came out via post a few weeks later but that was the best part of 8 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

not sure about the EAT but in the Four Courts they usually set a date, ie. a week, 2 weeks etc etc (judgement reserved for a week blah blah blah)

Advertisement