Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Battle of the Bands Final - Wednesday in Button Factory!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭yevveh

TOMORRROWWWW!!

Few tix still on sale in SU shops (Aungier, Bolton, Mountjoy, Cathal Brugha, Kevin St), grab em while they're cheap :) advance tix are €7 or €10 on the door. Not bad for a gig AND a club in the Button Factory! If there's any advance tix left we'll put them on the door so if you arrive early you might still get 'em. I'm really impressed with the standard this year (well, I wasn't in DIT last year!) so check the bands out, Myspace links are in the previous post.

Also if anyone was around earlier in Aungier for Chequerboard hope you enjoyed the performance as much as I did :D We video'd it so there'll be youtube clips in a while.

Advertisement