Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My old banger.

• 25-04-2009 8:57pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭

I dont think I will ever get fed up with her though.:D

IMG_0091.jpg
    100_0721f.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

she is lovely alright. Best of luck with her.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Thanks,shes a nice bike to ride.nice burbling v-twin sound and pertty nimble around the corners too.

Dartz wrote: »
    Lovely sound off of them. Sounds like God ripping off the mother of all farts. And that's no bad thing. :)

Thats one hell of a description of it from a sound point of view (pmsl).:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

It would look better on its back wheel, and happier too!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

some take off on them yokes

• Advertisement

seanybiker wrote: »
    some take off on them yokes

Yeah,1st,2nd and 3rd is enjoyable from a standstill and allways lifts the front wheel too,even when not intentially wanting to do so.Very torquey bike and is lovely even to cruize on at motorway speeds or go all out back road scratching on.

She has full race exhaust system and Ducati aftermarket eprom chip too.Also adjustable race handlebars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I love it.....can I have a go?! :P

Advertisement