Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxis in Bray (and to Bray from town)

Options
  • 25-04-2009 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Firstly, are there any taxi companies in Bray that you have had particularly good service with? I have had a couple of bad experiences (standing waiting at Brendan's college in Shankill, being told by the taxi company that my taxi is there waiting, but really they hadn't bothered to show up) and I'm wondering if there's any company you guys recommend.

Secondly, what is the typical cost for a taxi from the Spire on O' Connell st. in town to Bray main street, at the "premium rate"? (After 8pm, before 8am).

Many thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

OK, Blatent Shill Alert

I'm Related to the Director of Dalkey taxi's (used to work there also) and they are generally good

Used Bray cabs on thursday, (bray to Greystones) and found it hard to fault them.

From City centre, last time i got a cab to bray it was about 45euro if i recall correctly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Can't fault Andy cabs 2866900. Once left my phone in the back seat and he called up to me the next day with it. Have used them ever since. (only around Bray though, have never got a taxi back from town but worth trying them)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 49 mcgiggy

0863453167 - martin - this guy is unbelieveably reliable and when he says 5 mins he means it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭skibum

+1 for Dalkey cab's.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Spiralcars

foxy06 wrote: »
    Can't fault Andy cabs 2866900. Once left my phone in the back seat and he called up to me the next day with it. Have used them ever since. (only around Bray though, have never got a taxi back from town but worth trying them)
    mcgiggy wrote: »
    0863453167 - martin - this guy is unbelieveably reliable and when he says 5 mins he means it

Can account for both Andy and Martin being very reliable.

• Advertisement
Advertisement