Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We're all going to die (AKA Flu thread) MERGED

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

One minute you're stockpiling tuna and the next minute you're immunized..!

Overall I'd say you need to go for a walk and clear your head =p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

What's with all the swine flu threads these days?

*Turns on Sky News*

Oh.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

One minute you're stockpiling tuna and the next minute you're immunized..!

Overall I'd say you need to go for a walk and clear your head =p

Have you tried recently to convince a medical swat team that wants to vaccine you forceably that your already vaccined.They just might want to vaccine you with the lethal snake oil brew they got even they know your immunised so as to kill you.
    Also the rest for the family didnt go to spain and didnt so far get the swine flu virus so they risk to be got at with the medical swat team that forceably vaccines you when the UN declares forceable vaccine policy and brain dead ROI government does what the UN dictates

Derry

tallaght01 wrote:

Tamiflu: It's useful for preventing infection in some people. It's pretty safe. It's very likely that it will be used for people who won't be able to fight off the infection for themselves.

MY ionformation isnt the same as yours .Japan has banned teens from taking it as so many lost thier marbles from it similar to LSD.The japanese are not under the wing of the Rumfeild large Phrama which brain washes the medical with its safe the same pharma with rumfield at the helm which developed this drug Tamaflu much as rumfeild developed and sells the toxic sweetner agent nutra sweet (http://www.prisonplanet.com/Pages/activist_article_aspartame.html)

Anything with rumfeild in the product safty trial is supect as his record for most everything he touches is safety isnt what Rumfieeld does, Rumfeild does death and injury whenever he can and iraq made his day 1,000,000 plus dead so far there
    Rumfeild when they finaly tot up the stuff he did looks to beat even hitler death rate

tallaght01 wrote:
    The vaccine: It's being tested at the moment. Lots of people being talked about it being rushed through etc, and insufficient testing. I don't think that's the case. It will be like the normal flu jab that lots of us get every year. There's no need to put any new ingredients into a vaccine, when there's one that already works. But, safety is very important. In fact, one of the testing centres put back their tests on kids until they have more data on it's safety in adults. This will delay it's release by a couple of weeks. But safety does genuinely come first.

Man if you really are medical your freaking me out.The new vaccine is going to contain Squalene http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squalene

That stuff was what crippled and maimed hundreds of thousands of the allied troops in the first gulf war and the second gulf war against Iraq and was allowed to fast track with Rumfeild blessing as troopers have no rights they are extermental human rats

Wake up there are real bad people in charge for the vaccine production companies who own the companies and tell the brain washed doctors big lies and just love getting off on how many victim,s they kill, and injure with nasty products in the vaccines

Me I know vaccine injure and kill in the ROI my own mother get the routine winter flu jab and a few weeks later spends weeks in ICU from gillan barry syndrom and then dies.My good mate in Hungary in the same time his mother get the Flu jab and a few weeks later is struck down with Gillan barry and nearly dies and is has still two years later not fully recovered but barely mobile.

Gillan barry was so rare years ago a doctor could expect to go all his carreer and never ever see a case.Now it rampant all over the place I check and the story is alway the same winter flu jab.The gulf war guys strrong troopers even get Gillan Barry in the hundreds of cases and it has been traced to the vaccines

You want me to take this vaccine no way

Derry

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Yep, I had the pig aids.

Was the same as the flu I got last year except this time it was caused by an actual pig, not the pig i boinked after coppers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

I may have the dreaded pig aids!!

Am I the first boardsie??

Where do I collect my prize of a bacon sandwich???

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

That's us all fecked so.:( It's a virus so it can be passed from computer to computer.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭dez_warlock

I think you're telling porky pies :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Pig flu is nothing to man flu.

We'd better hope theres no bear flu in the future though... The three deadly flus could combine into one superflu™, namely, the ManBearPig Flu!

Shock Horror!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

Some better get a mod here quick to disinfect this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

joe316 wrote: »
    I may have the dreaded pig aids!!

Am I the first boardsie??

Where do I collect my prize of a bacon sandwich???

I think Brummytom got there before you!

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055596982

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

JimBob85 wrote: »
    Some better get a mod here quick to disinfect this thread
    Don't think dr.bollocko is on line atm...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

My mother just informed me that she heard a rumour last night that there was a possibility colleges around the country won't be opening in Autumn. Presumably this is based on the theory that the swine flu affects younger folk more strongly than other ages brackets.

This strikes me as highly unlikely, but I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything similar or if this has been reported in the media at all? Just curious.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

derry wrote: »
    Man if you really are medical your freaking me out.The new vaccine is going to contain Squalene http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squalene
    Where is your source for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,517 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

JohnGalt wrote: »
    There is no way I am reading all that

And yet you read what John Galt had to say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Stock up on Tuna. Only 69 cent in Lidl.

• Advertisement

Bond-007 wrote: »
    Stock up on Tuna. Only 69 cent in Lidl.

SOB used to only charge a few months back 49 cents a can .

Still cheaper than the rest but when they saw we were stupid put the prices up

Anyway I got my 200 plus cans and willl buy a few more every week

Derry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

Wake up there are real bad people in charge for the vaccine production companies who own the companies and tell the brain washed doctors big lies and just love getting off on how many victim,s they kill, and injure with nasty products in the vaccines

Derry

i think they are greedy but i dont think theres a bunch of fat cats sitting in a room smoking cigars and looking at charts of people dying and laughing their heads off while throwing $500 bills around the room

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭MikeC101

i think they are greedy but i dont think theres a bunch of fat cats sitting in a room smoking cigars and looking at charts of people dying and laughing their heads off while throwing $500 bills around the room

Of course there isn't!

They don't throw the $500 bills around - they light their cigars with them. Throwing them around would be a waste.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

blah blah blah blah whine blah blah
    Wake up
    blah blus**** blah blah blah blah blah whine blah blah
    Derry

It's always weird that the people who say "wake up" are the ones who seem to be forever in a dreamland of multilayered conspiracies and fevered imaginings.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Can someone clear this up for me please?

For some reason I was under the impression that this flu affected those who are normally safest from the flu - young, healthy folk - while leaving the very young children and elderly somewhat untouched. Is this true? My research on wikipedia seems to contradict this, and now I'm wondering how it got into my head in the first place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

No, preggers women, the very young and the old are especially vulnerable - the young, healthy folk are just normal-vulnerable!

edit- see this article this morn: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8157755.stm

• Registered Users Posts: 33,384 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Moriarty wrote: »
    Sounds like it follows you around. How strange, eh?
    Chap called Degsy likes to assume it. Uses it when he can't debate my arguments. I'm assumeing (perhaps unfairly) you're doing the same.

I've got one bullet in a six-barrelled pistol. I've put it to my head and pulled the trigger once, so clearly it's totally safe. Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I smarts.

You isn't. Unless you wants to comes back on topic or tells me why you thinks I is "anti-establishment".

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭HouseHippo

I think I have the flu!!!!!
    I have;
    Runny Nose
    Nausea
    Muscle aches and pains
    Sty on my eye
    Drowsy
    Chills
    Fatigue

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

me too :-)

Funny, I work in a third level institution and we were joking about not opening in september.. snotso funny now

*sniffle*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭marko91

HouseHippo wrote: »
    I think I have the flu!!!!!
    I have;
    Runny Nose
    Nausea
    Muscle aches and pains
    Sty on my eye
    Drowsy
    Chills
    Fatigue

ive had a cough and a sore throath on and off since half way through june...got this when in cyprus and now to this day i still have it but not bad anymore...i keep getting teased saying i got swine flue:(lol

Advertisement