Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dance types of Ireland?? Need notes!!

Options
  • 25-04-2009 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I'm doing an esssay on traditional dance types in Ireland.but I have no notes to work from!!
    I was absent from school for most of last week when our teacher was giving us notes on this,and I completely forgot to photocopy my friends notes,and now our teacher has her copy.....so I have no notes to work from,and the essay is due on Monday!! :eek:
    So,could anyone post some notes on dance types of Ireland?? Or post any links to a website with notes?? They must be of Leaving Cert. standard,and must have plenty of detail,examples,where the dance originated,the rhythm,etc.-all the usual stuff for those kind of essays.
    Could somebody please help?!
    Thanking you!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Jim Martin

You'd do know better than this wonderful book:

[URL="Lynch, Larry (1991). Set Dances of Ireland: Tradition and Evolution. California: Séadna Books."]Lynch, Larry (1991). Set Dances of Ireland: Tradition and Evolution. California: Séadna Books.[/URL]

Advertisement