Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back of Nokia N95 phone broke, anywhere to get new back?

• 26-04-2009 12:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭

The back off my N95 has broke, does anybody know where i can get a new one? I heard about somewhere on Dawson St in Dublin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭jenzz

There is a Nokia service centre on Dawson st that sell parts for mobiles - they will order you a new back. If not try the other place on South Anne st - sorry cant remember the name. Think it might be phone menders.There is also another repair centre in Sandyford Industrial estate or if your having major hassle getting it look further afield . Nokia centres in Wexford & Waterford city. Good luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭center15

The back off my N95 has broke, does anybody know where i can get a new one? I heard about somewhere on Dawson St in Dublin

Hi Are you speaking about the battery cover of the phone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭JohnJericho

Cheers, i'll give town a go next week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭jenzz

If you go to your local o2 / voda/ 3 etc they cannot order parts. These places actally can order the partnumber. You may wait a few days but they are pretty good. Best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭JohnJericho

center15 wrote: »
    Hi Are you speaking about the battery cover of the phone?

Yeah its the battery cover

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭center15

If it's the plum Cover have a brand new one still in plastic, lost my phone before i got chance to replace. I'll pm you.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Nokia repair center usually. Networks often refer you to these areas rather then doing it themselves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

For an N95 or 8gb??

Plum back for N95

Full Housing plum non branded

Full housing N95 8gb

Also check your phone to see if its just the back thats damaged. It maybe part of the housing as well as the hooks on the back.

Advertisement