Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New site

Options
  • 26-04-2009 1:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭

I posted this in the Terrestrial forum but I thought I'd post it here too, to get some feedback and suggestions and what not.

http://mpeg4ireland.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Not bad,

- Bit dull looking, perhaps a photo with a blue sky on top instead - (I know it's Ireland)
    - Would be nicer to have a bar down the right hand side with info, instead of spanning text all way across
    - Don't think the gradient in the background suits it, might be nicer with a light pattern
    - Bring another colour into the scheme. That red you have, make the links red, and the H1/H2 headers red as well.
    - In the logo, bring the .com underneath the mpeg4Ireland text. Make it smaller, perhaps 1/2 size it is, and alight it right align under the ireland text

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

Not particularly beautiful, but functional, does the job, has a map.

Good for what it is! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Jonny Blaze

The structure and layout is excellent but personally i think its a little bit.. well.. grey!

Also, perhaps try a solid border on the bottom margin of the navbar?

Just an idea! :D

Advertisement