Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend College - What Course

Options
  • 26-04-2009 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

I need some advice on what to do. Over the next year I will have alot of extra time to spare due to a change in work location. I am moving to Limerick city and I'm looking to do a course but not sure what to do. Currently I have MCSA in Windows 2K Server and the CCNA. In work I do a bit on servers and networking is restricted to just the switches.

I was thinking of doing either MCSA 2003 or the MCITP on Windows Server 2008. Should I do the MCSA 2003 course or MCITP for Server 2008? Also can anybody recommend a college in Limerick to do either one?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Barrypr

You can do the courses/exams in the HSI Business School, It's were I did my courses, Alan the IT manager does the MCSA/SE and is a very good instructor and very helpful when it comes to giving advise.

Webiste: http://hsi.ie
    Phone: 61 317822

Advertisement