Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Random electric windows

Options
  • 26-04-2009 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

I've heard of this happening but recently it happened to me... I drive a 07 saab 93. I parked it up this morning in Galway for an hour - when I came back the car was unlocked, both front windows were down and the boot was opened. The alarm hadn't gone off.

Does my car have a mind of its own or have I been watching too much transformers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Might anything have been pressing the buttons in your pocket? On many cars, if you hold the unlock button down the windows will open.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭browneire

What a strange feature. This must have been the case alright, tried it out this eve. thanks.

Advertisement