Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a family to stay

Options
  • 26-04-2009 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I am 26 years old, from Germany, professional childcare-worker and would love to come to Ireland in summer to care for somebody's kids (full daycare if wanted).
    I have been to Ireland before - normally I was travelling around with friends, but a few times I have also stayed with a family for two weeks. During this time, I cared for the kids as long as the parents were off to work. Instead of getting paid, I had a free room in the family's home.

I love the Irish culture, the people, the country - so it would be sooo great for me if I got the opportunity to stay with a nice family for 2 weeks in august.

Do you think you might need a babysitter/childminder in august and/or can you imagine having somebody staying with you? As I am reliable, open-minded and polite, you won't regret it. Please contact me!

Yours,
    Mia

Advertisement