Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flights to NY in June?

• 26-04-2009 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭

Checked around a few sites and the best ive seen to NY has been about 370 sterling return. I know theres a site out there im not looking into lol Anyone with brilliant searching abilitites? Returning in August too by the way if possible.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Kiniska

Hi,

Aer Lingus currently have a sale on, with an extra 20% off (that's 20% their already high price). Anyway I just got a return trip ticket leaving the end of June returning in July for €476 including taxes and fee and it's a direct flight. Still a bit high, but it's cheaper than last year and anything else I could find. Unless the swine flu kicks in, you probably won't get a better deal for a direct flight this summer.

Where did you find the £370 price and does that include taxes and fees?

K:)

Advertisement