Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Traffic / commuting to Tallaght from SW Dublin

• 26-04-2009 3:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭

Hi, do any of you commute to Tallaght from other parts of SW Dublin - Rathgar, Rathfarnham, etc) - what's the traffic going "against the flow" like? is it easily driveable / are the buses reliable (e.g. the 65 ?)

thinking of job in tallaght but dont really want to live in tallaght or along the luas line, snobbery reasons i suppose ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

The 65/65B and 49 are reliable outbound in the morning.

Buses up to the 0700 take about 15 minutes to get to Terenure and then another 15 minutes to Tallaght Village.

The 0720 65B usually takes about 40 minutes to Tallaght, and the 0745 can take up to an hour depending on traffic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭silverside

thanks, that is exactly the info i was looking for (although i am disappointed by how long you say the bus takes) - might look into moped / bicycle

Advertisement