Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heineken Cup Match Transport

• 26-04-2009 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows if there is any buses (or anything) going to the munster match in croke park on saturday???

Any information would be greatly appreciated!!!:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

There are special trains running from Limerick, but none from Waterford as far as I'm aware. The usual Waterford-Dublin trains are leaving at 6.10, 7.35 and 10.45, but you're not gonna find a train that'll head back to Waterford after the match.

You can find Bus Eireann timetables here and here and Rapid Express here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 noname007

Daysha wrote: »
    There are special trains running from Limerick, but none from Waterford as far as I'm aware. The usual Waterford-Dublin trains are leaving at 6.10, 7.35 and 10.45, but you're not gonna find a train that'll head back to Waterford after the match.

You can find Bus Eireann timetables here and here and Rapid Express here.

Thanks for the info daysha

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Rapid express have a bus leaving Dublin at 10.55pm I think. Than might be an option for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

If you've a fast walk on ya you could make the 8pm Bus Eireann leaving Bus Aras. I did that after the Ireland/England 6Ns match and I was ready to faint by the time I got there :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 130 ✭✭Armada

I know Kelly Travel are doing a direct service from Limerick, you could check with them if they are doing a bus from Waterford too?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Goose Hyypia

The Bandwagon leaves from the Cove Bar on the Dunmore Road on Saturday evening.

Advertisement