Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung ultra touch

• 26-04-2009 3:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where to get applications for the ultra touch, i have looked everywhere and can't find anywhere good to get them??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭allen175

Just thought i would add that this phone is fully unlocked fron vodafone at the moment!!

I just checked with my old 3 sim and a o2 sim and both work, so if you want one get one now while they are still unlocked!!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 poppie26

hi
    just wondering how you'er getting on wit this phone? I just got one today as a present, havent played wit it yet except for the irish dictionary which I found quite difficult with there being no cancell button.:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

poppie26 wrote: »
    hi
    just wondering how you'er getting on wit this phone? I just got one today as a present, havent played wit it yet except for the irish dictionary which I found quite difficult with there being no cancell button.:confused:

The middle button on the front is 'back'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭allen175

poppie26 wrote: »
    hi

yeah, i like the phone, had it a week now and not a bother with it, only thing that could be improved is its battery life, if you use it for a moderate amount of text and chat the battery will last for 2 days, but if you use the internet and other apps on the phone it will last a day, i would say it is all down to the OMLED screen, which is very very good!

Hi thanks a lot for replying, had a chance to suss it out today and liking it a lotso far. Can any one point me in the right direction for any downloads or other applications?
    cheers Poppie

• Advertisement

Just thought i would add that this phone is fully unlocked fron vodafone at the moment!!

I just checked with my old 3 sim and a o2 sim and both work, so if you want one get one now while they are still unlocked
    [/QUOTE
    ]

mine too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

As far as I know, this runs on a similar operating system to the Tocco which is proprietary. This really limits any apps for it unless they come from samsung directly(same with a lot of LGs phones). You might be able to get some basic java ones working but nothing compared to Symbian, iPhone, Win Mobile or Android

Advertisement