Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

crude but truthful new blog site..the honest limerickman

Options
  • 26-04-2009 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

found this while googling
    http://honestlk.wordpress.com/

he names alot of names,actually i as shocked to find out the night i was in the new pub the bitter end we were standing beside 2 members of this gang,someone pointed them out to me.its a disgrace the other young fella in that murder wasnt charged and he is free to be out partying in limerick:mad:
    i dont know the victims but my god is my blood boiling the past few weeks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

I agree with an awful lot with what he has to say in that blog. But I am sure there will be plenty of people that will come out with the crap that the scum need to be educated and shown how to treat people.

The scum in Limerick only need one of two things, either to be locked up for a long time for any crimes commited or put in the ground. They bring nothing good to this world, and all they do is spread fear and pain .

Advertisement