Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is there anywhere in limerick doing mexican food

Options
  • 26-04-2009 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

hey,
    i had some in the states and it was yummy just wondering any places do good mexican dishes.thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭source

hey,
    i had some in the states and it was yummy just wondering any places do good mexican dishes.thanks

Texas Stake Out on O'Connell Street is Tex-Mex.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭The Saint

hey,

Just don't order the pork and make sure none of the waiters sneeze in your food.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

hey,

I think there is a Mexican place where O'Grady's celler bar used to be (next to empire music on O'Connell Street).

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭lg123

isnt that restaurant beside the lock a mexican place? cant remember the name. i was there before, the food was good but there was a few women near us who thought they were the only people in the city that evening,...going on about having babies, etc. wreck the head, couldnt wait to get out of there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

Nope los amigos is closed and i miss it great food there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Tinytony

Mexican food is the sh1t. That place near Woking was savage. What a disappointment that it closed.

Although watch out for the flu thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

Cheaper to make at home - and easy. €20 for Fajitas - i don;t hink so! I would avoid Texas Steakout - overpriced and salty. I think for years it was one of the few restaurants in Limerick which is how it has survived - not sure how it is faring now with Hamptons around the corner

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Old El Paso dinner kits for the win. :cool:

Advertisement