Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

children deserve better!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭lalalulu

I really am so sick of this government!! Why is it always the most vunerable who suffer?! I think it's time for some major changes but who will stand up and say we've had enough?! Education, health and combating poverty are the most important issues and yet the government insists on making cuts in these area's. They seem to enjoy kicking people when they are down!!
    I read that there is a 250,000 bill for bottled water each year because god forbid the ministers would have to drink tap water like the rest of us fool's!!!
    :mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 mumof2maybe3

I want to start of by saying what an amazing teacher and the pupils are fantastic, their attitude is marvelous considering the place they have been given to teach and learn. I am from the west of Ireland and am very lucky to have a lovely school locally for my children. I am saddend and outraged at the disreguard the government have show to those pupils. They are part of the future for this country so surly they deserve the respect of a decent place to learn.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭di11on

The Irish people stubbornly voted these egits back in despite knowing how incompetent they were and how unable/unwilling they were to deliver in the areas where it really makes a difference in people's quality of life.

We get what we vote for.

Advertisement