Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Work (2nd yr CS)

Options
  • 26-04-2009 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows of any Summer vacancies...

2nd Year Computer Science student seeking summer work, preferably Cork.

For 1st Year I obtained a 2.1 with an overall result of 757/1200. Studied XHTML, CSS, PHP, SQL, Groovy and was introduced to Java.

Last summer I worked at a web design company in the city where I gained valuable experience and further developed PHP & SQL skills.

In 2nd Year, expanded intensively on Java, SQL and have been introduced to C programming. Software Development and Databases are the modules that interest me the most this year and I have received excellent assignment results.

Please PM me. Thank you. :)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Any portfolio to showcase?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭NickNolte

Sully wrote: »
    Any portfolio to showcase?

+1. Your best bet is to get a decent online portfolio together.

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭sleepyescapade

Thanks guys :) Will do that

Advertisement