Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Poker Show - Live from 8pm Tonight

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I reckon 50000 splash screens and in-game [annoying] reminders is enough Boyle's, we get the idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Samoa Joe

I reckon 50000 splash screens and in-game [annoying] reminders is enough Boyle's, we get the idea.

You can switch them off if they are annoying you. Contact support and they will help

Coming up on Sunday we have Annette Obrestad on the phone - the inaugural WSOPE Champ and one of the most feared tournament players in the world talks about her game and her recent deep finish at the EPT. Marty Smyth will be talking about his Poker Million VII victory and defending his PLO World title at the upcoming World Series. We will also catch up with Roberto Romanello and talk about his European Open win and THAT lay down at the WSOP. The Hendon Mobs Joe Beevers and Poker News' Barry Carter will also be on discussing WSOP betting markets and we catch up on the Durrrr v Full_Flush spat.

Marty is going to be on in about 5 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Donkathon

brutal feedback last night from the callers hope its sorted for tonight,

Great show though

EDIT; in feedback i meant the sh*tty squeeling noise!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭karpov33

Production is bad. Nickys story about court case and credit card was very funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Paul Spillane

karpov33 wrote: »
    Production is bad. Nickys story about court case and credit card was very funny

I agree production is not what it could be, compare it it now though to the first week and we have made improvements and are working constantly to improve the sound quality.

The whole production costs a 100th of a bbc equivalent show and we are a long way from being a 100th of the bbc :(

Gobby line up this week, Mike the Mouth, Devilfish and Tony G.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭a147pro

fullflush seems like the poker equivalent of a gangster rapper, trash talking about how great he is. surely someone that thick cannot be a long term winner? bluescouse type character?

Flull flush is up over 1.5 million on full tilt even though he is a bit of a wkr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Padraig06

Speaking of winning big online Tom hanlon will be joining us on Tuesdays show to tell us how its done.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

Has anyone looked at FullFlush's play? I've no idea how good he is. I always just assume that when someone acts like a complete moron he's probably not intelligent enough to be a long term winner at nosebleed stakes. I'd be disappointed if on this occasion I'm wrong. I predict he won't be around at high stakes for long.

just tuned in did i miss anything so far?

Donkathon wrote: »
    just tuned in did i miss anything so far?

You missed 3 big names - Me , Essex Deano and Mike the mouth

You missed 3 big names - Me , Essex Deano and Mike the mouth

just caught the end of the mouth

How funny is Roland De Wolfe?

Jinx (Mr Hanlon) on in a sec

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

Jinx (Mr Hanlon) on in a sec

Brilliant interview so far, hope they give him loads of time to talk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

How funny is Roland De Wolfe?

Each time he's on he's funnier than the time before,get him on every night!

Tom Hanlons interview was excellent and I was pleasantly surprised by TonyG,both well worth a listen if you missed it tonight.
    Such a breath of fresh air after listening to devilfish last night,the man is painful.

Anyone going to Vegas for the WSOPshould be listening to this tonight, great stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

great fun show tonight but i've lost it since 22.35 ish

was funny though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭72over

HibsAreIt wrote: »
    Who was the guy saying 50NL was unbeatable or something last night,anyone know??

Don't remember that but whoever he was he was very wrong

wow been a while since i've tuned in and wow they've made the quizz an awfull lot harder lol

What site is the 40k final table on live

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

seems the pokershows dissing of Danial hasn't gone unnoticed

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpost.php?p=10991811&postcount=160

great free publicity imo, they can be the howard stern of the poker radio telling it as it is :D

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭72over

nicnicnic wrote: »
    seems the pokershows dissing of Danial hasn't gone unnoticed

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpost.php?p=10991811&postcount=160

Read through the entire 2+2 thread and it was painful reading. Out of 191 replies to the OP, there's maybe 20 "on topic" posts.

By the sounds of it Negreanu was being a prick an event Eddie was hosting and I doubt Hearne is the type of lad to take it on the chin without retribution but starting war over it isn't the way to go about it imo.

It is good advertising for the show but I wouldn't think they had that in mind at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Folks, whatever issues you guys have with this person this is not the thread to discuss it.

I've deleted the post by xxmarymoxx as it contained loads of allegations, and if, as Thecageyone says, this person is already banned from here, then he won't have the opportunity to respond without breaking boards rules and creating a new account.

So can you guys please keep this discussion to this other forum you's are talking about or on the forum you guys set up due to it.

Ste05

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Can someone please tell me whats going on here?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Right a whole pile of crap deleted.

If the conversation about other forums and who is/is not banned from them kicks off again I'll just ban a few from here. My head hurts too much to be dealing with this nonsense

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Messyjay

Slight Technical Hitch tonight.

If you are having trouble listening to Monday nights show, open Windows Media Player, right click at the top of the bar that has NOW PLAYING/LIBRARY... go to File then Open URL and paste in "http://uk3-pn.mixstream.net:8032/" to listen to the show...

If you want to have your say, email your questions to: chat@thepokershowlive.com or call the show on 0208 123 7820. You can also add us to MSN using thepokershow@live.co.uk or on Skype as ThePokerShow

On the bright side, we've got John O'Shea on tonight talking about his
    ECOOP victories, plus Andy Ward on Poker Swat, Brendan Murray and Padraig Parkinson from Las Vegas. Should be fun....

Advertisement