Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat Found, Moylaragh Road Balbriggan

Options
  • 26-04-2009 6:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭

I found a cat last night that had been hit by a car.
    He's a ginger tom cat about 9 months old.

Found on the roundabout just as you enter Moylaragh Road in Balbriggan.

He has a broken pelvis and is in my vets.

Please PM if you are missing a cat for details.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭beaushalloe

just bumping this for ya! poor thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭SuzyS1972

Thanks !!

The cat has a broken pelvis and in my vets clocking up a rather large bill. He's a really lovely little chap , very friendly and loving.
    Posters have been done and I will stick them up tonight - have not had the chance to print them off until now.

Fingers x he makes it , shame to lose him so young.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

Fair play, Suzy!! Thank heavens you found him! I would hate to think of the poor fella lying there scared and hurt. Hope you get some good karma back for your good deed!

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Popsy

Well done Suzys1972, not many people would have bothered to stop let alone bring the little guy to the vet.

Do you have a paypal account I'd like to send a few bob towards his vet bills (PM me your details). Fingers crossed he makes a full recovery.

Looking forward to seeing a few pics.

Advertisement