Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XBLA Theory

• 26-04-2009 7:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭

I was wondering is it possible to start swapping xbla games with each other?.

This is my theory where both of us could play the same game.As all of ye know the xbox had a bad failure rate a year or 2 ago..well lets say you bought xbla games on one console and that rrod.The only way you could play your xbla games on another console was to stay logged on live.Now however you can transfer the license from one console to another allowing for other profile to play the game on live as well.

So my theory is that you could give someone the license of the game,in turn allowing him to play online,while you still have the ability to play online since you only have to be logged onto live to play.

What do ye think?

In theory we could do this and swap each other a few games that we dont use too much any more.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

You can only switch the licence once in a year.

I'd much prefer a sell back system. Where you could sell back your dlc for 50% of the price you paid. Say a game for 800 ms points, you'd sell back for 400 ms points. Keeps the money within the system and encourages more people to buy more games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Fol20

rizzla wrote: »
    You can only switch the licence once in a year.

I'd much prefer a sell back system. Where you could sell back your dlc for 50% of the price you paid. Say a game for 800 ms points, you'd sell back for 400 ms points. Keeps the money within the system and encourages more people to buy more games.

Yea i know you can only switch once a year..but as i said the license thing is only needed if you want to play offline..What im suggesting is that we trade xbla games so we both benifit from playing other games..Ther must be a few games i rarely play thats youd be willing to swap..Its not like you getting rid of the game completely..Just your allowing other people play your game as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Fol20

So no one is up for it,no?

Advertisement