Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do on 4th July in Vegas

Options
  • 26-04-2009 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

My girlfriend and I are going to Vegas and will be there on the fourth of july this year
    Was hoping smeone could shed a bit of light on things that happen and things to do during the day and or night

Thanks in advance for any replies

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 bocha

you mean apart from gambling? watch a show, see the water fountains music show at the bellagio hotel - it's free, visit the hoover dam which is quite near.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭SteJay

I meant apart from the gambling and usual stuff I thought there might be something different on seen as its independence day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

There's so many things to do in Vegas anyway (apart from gamble). Several of the hotels will be hosting BBQ & Fireworks, I wouldn't be worrying about planning something now.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

There is always so much going on in Vegas, 4th of July won't be all that different ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭SteJay

Thanks to everyone who replied

There is a load to do in Vegas thats for sure, I've just never been to Vegas before and havent been in America on Independence day either so I just wondered how it would differ, and if at all. I know there will be fireworks to mark the occassion but after that I havent a clue what will happen but as a few people have said there's the normal stuff there to do as always, gambling, day trips etc so I'm not worrying about what to do or booking anything etc. I'm just trying to work out a way to fit everything in in the 5 days I'm there!

Its a pity I wont be there for the Mayweather marquez fight which takes place ten days after I'm gone

I think its more a case of knocking things off the list rather than adding anything:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement