Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone lost a dog,or want to adopt a dog??

• 26-04-2009 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,has anybody lost a dog?There's a dog wandering the johns park area.We think it might be a stray but not sure.My friend is now keeping an eye on him in the Wilkin Street are (near the park) but she does not get on with his dog,so she could possible wander off again around that area.I will attach a photo of the dog below.So if anyone owns her,or if she is a stray and anyone would like to adopt her it would be great,as we really don't want her to go to the pound!:(:(:(

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Try a broadcast on WLR?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

lovely little dog. Post it up on upthedeise.com aswell just incase the lads know who owns it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Trick of the Tail

Please PM me if the need for an adoption becomes urgent!

A.

Advertisement