Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer exams are a coming !

Options
  • 26-04-2009 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭

How is everyone set for exams this summer? I got my exam card in the post last week and as much as I was trying to put them to the back of my mind they are now a reality.

I've 4. Haven't started studying but I'm gonna have to get the books out soon!

Mine don't finish up until the 28th :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

4th year exams are easy anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

4 exams for me - the exams aren't bothering me though, despite this being my final year, it's the bloody projects that are due in the coming fortnight that have me worried!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Im with Kensington, Ill be doing an all nighter tonight. Got a project due in tomorrow at 2. Exam wise only the one during exam time but 2 in the last week of class on the computers. Got given an assignment today now aswel. Hopefully that will be the last of them since I already have 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Peadar06

I also will be doing an all-nighter, I have a project due at 3, one due on Friday, one Wednesday week and my final one on Tuesday fortnight.

Peter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

Maybe if Yiz stayed out of the pub at the weekend then Yiz wouldnt have to do all nighters :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Havent been to the pub since the 4th week in March but I did do an 80+ hour week this week between projects, college and 13 hours of work.

One assignment done alot more to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭NerfNerder

john47832 wrote: »
    Maybe if Yiz stayed out of the pub at the weekend then Yiz wouldnt have to do all nighters :eek:

Why are your posts always saying something negative and having a go at people?

You must be really alone or something, if you actually had people to go out with you would understand why people do it john47832

its the internet

Ass wrote: »
    its the internet

and your point is?

NerfNerder wrote: »
    and your point is?
    Ass wrote: »
    its the internet

• Advertisement

You must be really alone or something, if you actually had people to go out with you would understand why people do it john47832

Are you still sore Nerf? I think you are harbouring a little grudge there :)

Are you still sore Nerf? I think you are harbouring a little grudge there :)

You didn't answer the question, you side-stepped it by taking another shot at me,which brings me back to my original question-why do you feel the need to just post negative and smart ass stuff on here?

Ahh FFS Nerf - I dont know the answer, maybe its because im so good at my job here that I have plenty of time to amuse myself, and actually have a sense of humour

Now you answer - Are you still sore because I had the cahunas to tell you to complete your course and stop copping out of your responsibilities?

There are 2 types of people here - those that tell you what you what you want to hear - and those that will tell you the truth

Ahh FFS Nerf - I dont know the answer, maybe its because im so good at my job here that I have plenty of time to amuse myself, and actually have a sense of humour

Now you answer - Are you still sore because I had the cahunas to tell you to complete your course and stop copping out of your responsibilities?

There are 2 types of people here - those that tell you what you what you want to hear - and those that will tell you the truth

I have a sense of humour, I guess mine just isn't the type that gets laughs out of taken shots at random people on the internet.

And to answer your question, yes your reply to my thread did annoy me. I posted my thread to find out specific information. Not to be given some life advice by you. You have no idea my background or reasons for wanting to change/defer course but decided to assume I was just copping out of it.

I have a sense of humour, I guess mine just isn't the type that gets laughs out of taken shots at random people on the internet.

And to answer your question, yes your reply to my thread did annoy me. I posted my thread to find out specific information. Not to be given some life advice by you. You have no idea my background or reasons for wanting to change/defer course but decided to assume I was just copping out of it.

So your admitting to creating a thread in order to hear what you wanted to hear - and anybody who suggested anything outside of that was having a go??

It doesnt work that way Nerf

So your admitting to creating a thread in order to hear what you wanted to hear - and anybody who suggested anything outside of that was having a go??

It doesnt work that way Nerf

Isn't that the idea of boards? You post a thread to find specific information ie hear what you want to hear. That is my understanding of the site anyway. I posted a thread to find the specific information that I wanted to know about transferring courses. I didn't post to ask for some advice on my life in general.

Isn't that the idea of boards?

I posted a thread to find the specific information that I wanted to know about transferring courses. I didn't post to ask for some advice on my life in general.

:rolleyes:

Now your gettin the hang of it Nerf - If you are attempting to join the righteous club dont contradict yourself

:rolleyes:

Now your gettin the hang of it Nerf - If you are attempting to join the righteous club dont contradict yourself

Ok so now we have established that this is the idea of boards...to post questions for a reply you would like to hear, do you not feel silly for all your responses?

And yeah I did take a shot at you, but only after you had taken many shots at other people with your posts. I'm also not attempting to join the righteous, just calling you out on something. To which you have gone around in circles making a non-sensical argument.

Also sorry Orla this thread has gone well off your original topic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭mateo

7 exams! :( This is torture. God I hate International Business.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭suckmyloli

I've 6. 2 down 4 to go, but mine are REALLY hard since I'm a Science student! Nah- just teasing!! Exams are always hard :(

Good luck everyone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

1 more tomorrow morning at 9.30AM. I thought yesterday's was going to be rough until I heard a class getting quantum physics. Mother of god....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭miss no stars

2 down, 3 to go

Last 2 went better than expected, with a minimal of study done. Fluids got 1 day and 4 hours in the morning of the exam.

Maths got 4 hours the morning of the exam. Both went fine. Phew. Now why am I on boards when I have 3 more to study for???? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

1 more tomorrow morning at 9.30AM. I thought yesterday's was going to be rough until I heard a class getting quantum physics. Mother of god....
    haha i heard that too, there was something tagged onto the end of it too,

quantum physics and .... can't remember.

i had systems software 2 :shudder:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

I have six too, 3 down 3 to go.

Can anyone tell me what the percentage rates for 1.1 2.1 etc are?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Databases: Fail:(
    2 down, 4 more to go. Fecking second year...

@Shoutman, the ranges go like this:
    Pass: 40-49%  
    2.2: 50-59%
    2.1: 60-69%
    1.1: >=70%

Advertisement