Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bathroom refit

Options
  • 26-04-2009 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭

I know this is the DIY forum but I can't find the "Getting someone else to do it" forum :)

I've been looking for quotes to get a bathroom refurbished - fitting of bath, basin, wc & full tiling (walls & floor). Approx. 3.3sqm floor area.

I've received quotes ranging from €400 to €4000! And 1 day to 1 week. The highest quote includes supply of a basic suite - I think!

Now I know a detailed quote would require more information and a site visit maybe, but can anyone help me get a better idea of what a realistic price would be excluding the suite & the tiles?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Hi B a realistic quote of 5.5K-6.5k is adverage. I am doing it years and this is for supply and fit of materials and disposal of the old.

If you have everything prepared it will work out about 4k

Anything less is bad. I will happily tell you my honest opinion on any quotes received

Advertisement