Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Battle Zone

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

Stonewolf wrote: »
    Are you guys open tomorrow (Sunday 3rd)?

If so could you tell me if there's much snow under the trees (so I know what camo to wear).

Yes we are open, but not much snow to wear a white camo. If you want to be out in snow check this:http://abzireland.info/index.php/topic,168.0.html it's just outside Portlaoise in Kinitty mountains - this road is closed so there is no one to disturb you

Thanks for coming lads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

Thanks for having us! Great game, loads of fun, and a nice crew who were a pleasure to play with and against. Having heard and agreed with the lamentations about the lack of milsim in Ireland, it's an extremely pleasant surprise to find y'all out there in the bog running quality games like that every week.

Well worth the trip from Dublin, and I'm looking forward to making it back - hopefully often!

To anyone who hasn't been out this way yet - get on it, it's got proper airsoft happening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

Switched to my new MARPAT when I got on site (some day I'll find an Irish environment where ACU works ... some day). I had a lot of fun and really enjoyed the game and I hope to come back for more when I can afford to play a bit more regularly.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭-=AIR=-

Quantity not equal quality!Glad that you enjoy day at ABZ !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 maget

hello soldiers.Just want to ask,what tapes of magazines is permitted on your site?

Hi maget . we want to see only mid cap(unlimited) or only one hi cap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 junkyman

Hey guys!! Place looks great! How regular are you guys open? Im dying to get out for my first game!!

junkyman wrote: »
    Hey guys!! Place looks great! How regular are you guys open? Im dying to get out for my first game!!

every weekend, sundays are the busiest. go to our website/forum there will be more info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 junkyman

Tomazas wrote: »
    every weekend, sundays are the busiest. go to our website/forum there will be more info

Cheers! Will do!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

howya lads, are you open on the 14th of this month? What are the rules and regs regardin the site?

Hi R.A.T.S ! Of course we are open :) What about rules -Take hits,no drum mags,no breaks,
    only one hi cap mag.And some few else you may find at http://abzireland.info/index.php/topic,21.0.html

is it bio bb's only?

is it bio bb's only?

Yes

thank you

howya lads, are you open on the 14th of this month? What are the rules and regs regardin the site?

Would like to confirm if you are coming tomorrow.

sorry folks, we are in hellfire this weekend but we'll try get down to ye soon

sorry folks, we are in hellfire this weekend but we'll try get down to ye soon

no problem, thanks for a quick responce.

Heading down with a few people on Sunday, including at least one total newbie. What sorts of guns do you have for rent, do they come with low-cap magazines or not, and are they in good condition or would we be better off with spare guns from the group?

Heading down with a few people on Sunday, including at least one total newbie. What sorts of guns do you have for rent, do they come with low-cap magazines or not, and are they in good condition or would we be better off with spare guns from the group?

If you will borow a gun for your friend you will save him 20 EUR, the condition of the guns is good and comes with high caps. the guns are: few m4's, mp5, m249 so as you can see NATO weaponry. dont have AK's.
    cya on sunday

• Advertisement

Thanks to everyone who turned up today.

Thanks for a fun day! Looks like we've got two new airsoft converts, they had a great time. I have to say I prefer games that are less scripted (the other game I played at Airsoft Battle Zone was the smuggling one, which was one of the best airsoft games I've played ever), but even a linear one is a great time down there. Good terrain, good people, good fun.

Forgot to pay in the morning, I hope the waiver and money I left under your car's windscreen wiper was still there when you got back, by the way.

Edit: Wow, I misspelled the hell out of your name. Sorry about that!

Thanks for a fun day! Looks like we've got two new airsoft converts, they had a great time. I have to say I prefer games that are less scripted (the other game I played at Airsoft Battle Zone was the smuggling one, which was one of the best airsoft games I've played ever), but even a linear one is a great time down there. Good terrain, good people, good fun.

Forgot to pay in the morning, I hope the waiver and money I left under your car's windscreen wiper was still there when you got back, by the way.

Edit: Wow, I misspelled the hell out of your name. Sorry about that!

Thanks Shane, i found a waiver never looked inside, and thanks for your feedback, will defo try to create a player influential and less scripted game. as i prefer tha same. I think we might run something really harcore in next 4/5 weeks. let us know then will you come next time coz for such games we need players with atitude and ability to take a role in these kind of games.
    Also Shane if you want to you can request what would you like to see in your next visit.
    Tomas

Tomazas wrote: »
    I think we might run something really harcore in next 4/5 weeks. let us know then will you come next time coz for such games we need players with atitude and ability to take a role in these kind of games.
    Also Shane if you want to you can request what would you like to see in your next visit.

That sounds GREAT; I'll check the various calendars to see when I'm available. The newbies I was there with had a lot of fun too, one of them has already ordered a whole box of Flecktarn kit and the ESS goggles you were recommending to them, so he'll want to come too and I should be able to drum up a few more.

I think setting up a command structure could work well - I don't know why people can't just decide on one themselves at the start of the day, but we never do. It's nice to have a plan instead of everybody doing their own thing, and if it's somebody who can be trusted to include everyone, the story of what's going on can be spread around (such as, "we need to take out the rocket launchers so the chopper can come and get us", as opposed to "your objective is to take out the rocket launchers").

Thanks again, and see you soon, I'm looking forward to it already.

HEY LADS!After two weeks (that means from 140310 )]no more hi caps mags allowed at ABZ!!!!!!

070310 Under Pressure 2 !!!

07/03/10 day plan:
    gates opens @0900hours
    game starts @ 1000 hours (once you are arrive please report to reception with your gun, BB's and waiver)

Mission Update gentlemen:

Assault team:
    1. capture bunkers nr 1 and nr 2.
    2. Clear mine fields
    3. Rescue POW
    4. Destroy HQ
    5. Protect artillery guns
    Secondary missions pending

Defence team:
    1. Defend southern front line
    2. Destroy enemy artillery
    3. Protect POW
    4. Defend HQ
    secondary objectives pending

In this game fellas there wont be any breaks so if you feel you wont make it through the day with out one, better don't go at all.

Limited ammo rule will apply in this game, there will be new features in game, site terrain have changed a bit, so get ready for an action packed day.

People caught not taking hits will be asked to go do DZ for 30 min 2nd time will have to leave game area for a day without refund.

See ya Sunday

From next week - Only limited ammo 1000 per day, 15 euro if you play only with mid caps or real caps and you will bring printed waiver with you and your name will be in forum game list .( Only one Hi cap is allowed, price 20E per day)No breaks no price for half day, if you want go to break you can go to home!
    If you not playing with your team and you will ignoring team comander orders, he can send you for 30 min to DZ, next time - go home!.
    If you pay you should play!!

You know rules -you can complain,we know rules - we can show the gates!
    We do discount, you do fair play!!!

• Advertisement

Team commander election rules : me and Grizley will elect them, so be ready to take care of the battle !!!
    For sure newbies will stay in defending places.
    And one more, if you will show you as bad guy once( not taking hits, not team player) you way to by regular ABZ player will be dead.

After some time,wen we will know you as airsofter and team player, maybe you will be command the team!!!
    But if you newbie, just ask commander whatyou need to do, and just do what he sad!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement