Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Battle Zone

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

thermo wrote: »
    will they be themed events? that would be cool :cool:
    Mostly it will be modern era, but we will do ww2 events too, like operation Market garden, Bastogne, Operation Overlord and etc. We might even try to do events from British or Russian theatre as well. But for WW2 events we will want people to have uniforms from that era including aeg's. quality and atmosphere also matters

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

sounds good already have the vietnam kit sorted and will be doing a ww2 loadout over the winter!

sounds good already have the vietnam kit sorted and will be doing a ww2 loadout over the winter!

you will need that one too.

i cant wait!!

is that a definate on the over 16's only policy,,,, we have a young gun who would be interested!

• Advertisement

is that a definate on the over 16's only policy,,,, we have a young gun who would be interested!

Hi
    Yeah, afraid so... Our site allows 16's and over only due to the insurance policy. Too much Health & Safety issues (you'll see what I mean when you come :)
    Sorry about that.

no problem, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Smokerkl

Ill be coming up on(hopefully) the sunday with a couple of other guys from cork but I only have hicaps? Will this be ok or should i try source some mid caps from somewhere just the guys from our shop are @ Berget?
    Cheers

S..

what day are most people going this weekend?? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Looks like Sunday for me anyway.
    Really looking forward to it.:):)

• Advertisement

same with us

Smokerkl wrote: »
    Ill be coming up on(hopefully) the sunday with a couple of other guys from cork but I only have hicaps? Will this be ok or should i try source some mid caps from somewhere just the guys from our shop are @ Berget?
    Cheers

S..

I have to apologise and say no to high caps. But if you have an m4 i can borrow few of mine mags for a day, if you are using MP5 i have 2 or 3 28rounds mags wich can borrow as well. But we are not going to let people use the high caps. If someone will bring in to the game area an high cap we will ask them to stop using it. Our aim is to improve milsim airsoft in Ireland.

Tomazas wrote: »
    I have to apologise and say no to high caps. But if you have an m4 i can borrow few of mine mags for a day, if you are using MP5 i have 2 or 3 28rounds mags wich can borrow as well. But we are not going to let people use the high caps. If someone will bring in to the game area an high cap we will ask them to stop using it. Our aim is to improve milsim airsoft in Ireland.

Faie enough mate that is totally acceptable and I will take u up on the offer of loan as I am bringing mp5 and m4 as it happens!! I appreciate what you are trying to achieve and wasnt taknin the piss by askin if i can bring em just its all i got like!! I could always just hand count 50 bb's into them.. :) See you all Sunday
    S..

p.S. obviously if i break ya mags by some unforseen circumstance then Ill pay for them!!
    P.P.S. What about a Minimi??

Faie enough mate that is totally acceptable and I will take u up on the offer of loan as I am bringing mp5 and m4 as it happens!! I appreciate what you are trying to achieve and wasnt taknin the piss by askin if i can bring em just its all i got like!! I could always just hand count 50 bb's into them.. :) See you all Sunday
    S..

p.S. obviously if i break ya mags by some unforseen circumstance then Ill pay for them!!
    P.P.S. What about a Minimi??

Fair enaugh. we will have to let people use box mags on them as ATM there are no alternatives to it, (we tryed to play with m4 mags, the mag is sticking out in the wrong side of the gun, and it is inconvinient for right handed), but in future we will figure out something for sure.
    Thanks for understanding.

but suerly if your a southpaw u couldnt change mags???
    just thinking that im(and most people) a righty and u keep ya hand on the pistol grip(trigger) when changing mags!! Dont wont a debate or argument just my 2p worth..
    S..

but suerly if your a southpaw u couldnt change mags???
    just thinking that im(and most people) a righty and u keep ya hand on the pistol grip(trigger) when changing mags!! Dont wont a debate or argument just my 2p worth..
    S..
    yeah but than u r carrying the gun, your mag will be annoying u big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭cpb

It will be sunday for me as well (I will have a few m4 mid caps to spare) as I will be using my aug

ill probably be lookin at going on sunday, may have spare mags,,,, ill bring them along

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

at least 2 from cork should be up on sunday as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Sunday for me to.

Any more info on the location lads.???

• Advertisement

Any more info on the location lads.???

This would be handy like Cheers

S..

This would be handy like Cheers

S..

To make it more interesting, to get to our site you will need to use 15th exit of M7 motorway.

Important notice!!!
    Due to the unforeseen circumstances ( the site was vandalized over the last night!) there is a possibility of not being able to open our site this weekend. However it will be known for certain only on Friday 26th in the afternoon.
    We apologize for any inconveniences caused and will follow up on Friday with the news.
    Will definitely try our best to open on Saturday!!!
    Should any further questions arise, please do not hesitate to contact me on tommazikas@yahoo.com or 085 740 9137.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

sad to hear that news, keep use up to date

Chris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Hope that no major damage was done. Good luck with the site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Like the guys said - I hope no major damage was done. If you need any help, please dont hesitate to shout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

If its Ok with you, I wouldn't mind heading down to yiz on Sunday. Directions are in the thread somewhere, yes?

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 l CaESaR l

Important notice!!!
    Due to the unforeseen circumstances ( the site was vandalized over the last night!) there is a possibility of not being able to open our site this weekend. However it will be known for certain only on Friday 26th in the afternoon.
    We apologize for any inconveniences caused and will follow up on Friday with the news.
    Should any further questions arise, please do not hesitate to contact me on tommazikas@yahoo.com or 085 740 9137.

Why would people even do that. Hope that there was no serious damage done and good luck with the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭cpb

Sorry to hear about damage to your site hope it wasnt too bad and you get to open this weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭RorTHorN

Important notice!!!
    Why would someone even do that...hope it's not too bad....
    Gonna get some mid caps mags and head down to you in the near future

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement