Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Battle Zone

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

I have my own Bio's in a sealed bag. Do I still have to buy from you? Just asking. If I do, then, so be it.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

Tommyboy71 wrote: »
    I have my own Bio's in a sealed bag. Do I still have to buy from you? Just asking. If I do, then, so be it.

The reason why we are asking to buy our BB's is that we have tested them against mash goggles and they dont burst through, we will test yours in a close range vs mash goggles if all ok you dont have to buy from us.
    Thanks Tomas

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

what brand are you using if you dont mind my asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭irl/silverfox/

sorry to hear about the vandalism heres hoping everything can be sorted best wishes

the fox

thermo wrote: »
    what brand are you using if you dont mind my asking?
    Our supplier is cork airsoft shop.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Snoop Dogg

what a bunch of dilweeds who did that to the site:mad::mad:
    i was lookin foward to it

Apologies one more time, will follow up with the dates of our opening soon.

Tomazas wrote: »
    Apologies one more time, wull follow up with the dates of our opening soon.

so does this mean this weekend is axed?? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭-=AIR=-

Soory lads! We must transfer test game to next weekend! I'm realy sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Smokerkl

Bast@%d VANDALS. How much damage did they do and how if you dont me asking? Was so looking forward to this.
    S..

• Advertisement

We missed 100 m of our front save zone net ! And site is now as naked !But our net i hope will help some people to fihgt against recesion :(

cant wait to see the place next weekend! hope all goes well for you with the site

are the bb's your using the "wolf bio bb's" because i use them a lot myself and have a couple of bottles here somewhere,,,,,,

thermo wrote: »
    are the bb's your using the "wolf bio bb's" because i use them a lot myself and have a couple of bottles here somewhere,,,,,,
    Our has cork airsoft label, ill find out with madozzie what make they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

We stopped selling the wolf brand bio bbs some time ago, unfortunately we where unable to obtain a suitable level of confirmation as to the wolfs level of bio biodegradability and there chemical make up.

This does not meant the wolf bbs where not bio, its just unfortunately we where unable to get 100% confirmation at the time.

Since then we have obtained a new supplier from source, with which we where able to obtain the reassurances we where looking for as to there make up and there effect on the environment. These bbs are the ones we are currently supplying to a number of sites.

Chris
    Cork Airsoft Shop

Puding wrote: »
    We stopped selling the wolf brand bio bbs some time ago, unfortunately we where unable to obtain a suitable level of confirmation as to the wolfs level of bio biodegradability and there chemical make up.

This does not meant the wolf bbs where not bio, its just unfortunately we where unable to get 100% confirmation at the time.

Since then we have obtained a new supplier from source, with which we where able to obtain the reassurances we where looking for as to there make up and there effect on the environment. These bbs are the ones we are currently supplying to a number of sites.

Chris
    Cork Airsoft Shop

thanks for clearing that up,,,, have 2 bottles of the wolf ones here,, was just checking if i could use them,,,,,,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

tbh the wolfs are fine, i've seen nothing to make me think there not bio, it was just we need some written confirmation which we could use to back up are bb and supply to the iaa and to your customers if needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭cpb

How are things looking for the test game this weekend I can make Sat if it is still on.

any details for this weekend, is there a game on?

Friday we will know 100 % i hope will by good news till that day .

• Advertisement

The site opens Saturday 4th of July at 10am, Briefing starts at 1030-1045 first game starts 1100. The games are free of charge this weekend!!! All are welcome to try us out and being on time will be appreciated.
    directions:
    from Dublin: Take exit 15, at first roundabout take a left, second roundabout left turn again, stay on the main road for a about 2 Km, once you will pass cross juction the site entrance will be on the right side of the road.
    from Limerick: Take exit 15, at first roundabout take right, second roundabout straight through, next roundabout left turn, stay on the main road for a about 2 Km, once you will pass cross juction the site entrance will be on the right side of the road.
    google coordinates: 53.073948, -7.135087
    http://airsoft-battle-zone.com/location.htm
    tel. number: 0857409137

25h to go, get yourself and your gear ready!!!

Great to hear you are open will see you tomorrom.All the best with your new venture.
    Cormac

Ok lads just before tommorow opening would like to ask you few things.
    1. Bring your own gear, boots, propper clothes, AEG 's, GBB and gas.
    2. No food will be provided on site this weekend (until further notice)
    3. water
    4. BioBB's only
    5. you will need to have 5 EUR deposit for armband, u will get it back after days of gaming.
    6. (Most important) Bring a good mood with yous.
    thanks Tomas

are you open sunday too??

Tomazas wrote: »
    Ok lads just before tommorow opening would like to ask you few things.
    1. Bring your own gear, boots, propper clothes, AEG 's, GBB and gas.
    2. No food will be provided on site this weekend (until further notice)
    3. water
    4. BioBB's only
    5. you will need to have 5 EUR deposit for armband, u will get it back after days of gaming.
    6. (Most important) Bring a good mood with yous.
    thanks Tomas

You will be selling BB?

cpb wrote: »
    You will be selling BB?

Yes 10 E = 2000 and we will be open sunday is well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Looking forward to getting down there tomorrow myself....:).

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ravydavygravy

So, whats the verdict? Players, what did you think? Owners, how did it go?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Alright Lads

So whos going to be there tomorrow, Also i only have 4 mid caps so ..... any loans out there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement