Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Battle Zone

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Alright Lads

So whos going to be there tomorrow, Also i only have 4 mid caps so ..... any loans out there.

I'll be there +1. I'm already splitting my mids between 2 but I'm sure I'll have a couple I can lend ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭-=AIR=-

Frends!You may have with u speedloader and ammo is well, just hi cap mags leave at home, scenario ready for sunday!More info from Tomas comming!

Alright Lads

So whos going to be there tomorrow, Also i only have 4 mid caps so ..... any loans out there.
    My and Tomas have 16 for m4 so no prob to share.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

I have Berretta M92 Full Auto with Extended Mags, Is that okay or will i bring other pistols??

Thanks For the offers lads.
    Lie in for me tomorrow wake up aound 10am will be there in loads of time

I have Berretta M92 Full Auto with Extended Mags, Is that okay or will i bring other pistols??

Thanks For the offers lads.
    Lie in for me tomorrow wake up aound 10am will be there in loads of time

:D hope no wheel in bottom of u Bereta mags :D

• Advertisement

-=AIR=- wrote: »
    :D hope no wheel in bottom of u Bereta mags :D

Dont think so anyway:pac::pac:

Just rooting true me gear and found 10 mp5 mid-caps, pity i sold my mp5 today:rolleyes:, so if anyone is in need of MP5 mags you know where to look.I will bring them along anyway.

Dont think so anyway:pac::pac:

Just rooting true me gear and found 10 mp5 mid-caps, pity i sold my mp5 today:rolleyes:, so if anyone is in need of MP5 mags you know where to look.I will bring them along anyway.

If you wanna sell them I'll buy them off ya or trade you some m4's ! C u tomorrow eitherway.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭cpb

Hope you have a good day tomorrow sorry cant make it prior appointment. Was there today met the lads who were very friendly and welcoming and had a walk around the site it has great potential there is a couple of bog holes around and flooded trenches so be careful will be interested to hear how the gaming went tomorrow. Best of luck to all involved.

Thanks to Air for the repair to my gun owe you a few beers for that

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

So, whats the verdict? Players, what did you think? Owners, how did it go?

I guess the verdict we will hear tomorrow, as today it would be very one opinion. So lets wait for tomorrow night. And thanks to everyONE who came in today.

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ravydavygravy

Ok, can't make this weekend unfortunatrly - on-call for work, and couldn't get someone to cover for me. Next weekend is my plan.

• Advertisement

Second pair boots and socks will be very handy for all!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

great site lads had a great day will definatly visit again! thanks

Care to elaborate? what were the game(s) like? Good terrain? Facilities? Big turnout or small?

Be honest now, the guys at the site will appreciate the constructive feedback.

(I'm just mad I couldn't get there this weekend, and keen to find out everything I can :D )

i think there was like 20 players, the site is huge, open woodland with lots of scrub and some man-made obsticles,,,,,,,,, oh and a river!! game play was good a bit slow at times but quite good!
    a snipers dream!

I have to say had a great day, first time ive done mil-sim and i loved it, huge change from the spray prays tactics alot of people use.

The site itself has some lovely woodland, not to dense at all and it huge.

And it has a river which can be used to flank, never again will i follow blindly a man with Mil-Spec boots

Thanks to everyone who came in today, We have learned of do's dont's for the future engaments. The games itselfs will be upgraded, few bridges will be built, and also more bunkers/covers as well. I do hope you have enjoyed, and was really glad to see people crawling through the river and not afraid of getting wet. Thats the way to play, and its just a begining. Will see you next week.

Brilliant. Sounds great. Can't wait for next weekend to see it first hand!

never again will i follow blindly a man with Mil-Spec boots

ha ha,,,,,, i didnt have to twist your arm too much!!! :D

6330_99676035980_650405980_2618414_8227586_n.jpg

Thanks all!!!

• Advertisement

Site map wich we will use for games.
    6330_100106485980_650405980_2627668_1326106_n.jpg

Excellent site with great potential. Much tougher going than it looks. Looking forward to going again soon.
    Thanks for a tiring and tough but great day!

Test game part 2, original sound!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUEwHpd-WgY

Announcement!!!
    Wednesday promotion at ABZ!!!
    Come at Wednesday evenings and play for free!!!
    Free game, Wednesdays starting 15th of July 2009, at 1900h. For further information follow forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭k99_64

Tomazas wrote: »
    Announcement!!!
    Wednesday promotion at ABZ!!!
    Come at Wednesday evenings and play for free!!!
    Free game, Wednesdays starting 15th of July 2009, at 1900h. For further information follow forums.

Perfect day for anyone working 'nightclub hours'!

k99_64 wrote: »
    Perfect day for anyone working 'nightclub hours'!
    And it is complimentary.

The site opens Saturday 11th of July at 10am, Briefing starts at 1030-1045, game starts 1100. !!! Day theme INVASION.(NO HI CAP MAGS)
    directions:
    from Dublin: Take exit 15, at first roundabout take a left, second roundabout left turn again, stay on the main road for a about 2 Km, once you will pass cross juction the site entrance will be on the right side of the road.
    from Limerick: Take exit 15, at first roundabout take right, second roundabout straight through, next roundabout left turn, stay on the main road for a about 2 Km, once you will pass cross juction the site entrance will be on the right side of the road.
    google coordinates: 53.073948, -7.135087

This place looks absolutely amazing See you Sunday

And it is getting better and better every day. 3 bridges have been built on site, few more pictures of the place itself.
    P110709_161402.jpg
    Bridge defence embrasure

P110709_164702.jpg
    Checkpoint stronghold

P110709_1648.jpg
    Checkpoint barrier

looking good lads! just leave the main river alone had fun "swimming" the last day! :D

• Advertisement

thermo wrote: »
    looking good lads! just leave the main river alone had fun "swimming" the last day! :D

The main river is all yours, we just made few bridges in the middle of site as it was alot of walking arround.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement