Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Battle Zone

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

thermo wrote: »
    looking good lads! just leave the main river alone had fun "swimming" the last day! :D

Speak for yourself, which reminds me may get new boots soon

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

ah it was fun at the time! you were like a kid in a puddle lol

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭-=AIR=-

few bridges:D Thats is good idea:D do something 4 a snip..:D on a tree:D
    plenty space on ground :D or under bridge :D , above 2 meters we call it aircraft :D

7 Polish, 2 from Brotherhood and Puma will be there, any brave to take part in battle?

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

Thanks lads who turned up today, had a briliant game. I am so wrecked. :);)

• Advertisement

Thanks lads that you let us with Tomazas to play :) we need make games more heavy :) i didnt saw tired faces :D

• Registered Users Posts: 27 jezu1

I had a great fun to,CU next sunday lads, we try to organaize more people.if you need same tools or help to improove a site give me a shout.Thx for game

What a great day.Thanks for today:)

We are glad to please
    jezu1 wrote: »
    I had a great fun to,CU next sunday lads, we try to organaize more people.if you need same tools or help to improove a site give me a shout.Thx for game
    More the better, and thanks for an offer we will keep it in mind.
    Tomas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Anmac

Was a good fun looking forward for the next time on this great battle field

Anmac wrote: »
    Was a good fun looking forward for the next time on this great battle field
    i hope it was heavy day of jumping ,snaking and walkind to DZ :)for you, next time we will made more problems :) Honestly, got no hits into face :D wery hapy about that :)

P.S Better write what was wrong , it will be more helpful for you, us and for others!!!All critic are welcome!

• Advertisement

Due to low numbers there will be no games this wednesday. If you want to play next week on wednesday night, please call me or post on the forum to confirm your attendence.
    Thanks Tomas J
    Airsoft Battle Zone

:) Where are all milsimers ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

-=AIR=- wrote: »
    :) Where are all milsimers ?
    were here that is the problem we are not there.i am trying to organise a good few people to come down to you guys some weekend hope to see yas soon.
    all the lads at sac

See you tomorow lads

See you tomorow lads

We will indeed, if everything will go acording a plan it should be arround 40/50 lads from Philipines, and another 5/10 from Poland. Dont know how many Irish lads are comming. Anyway will see you tommorow.
    P.S. Few new features will be found on site.

Had another great day today lads.

The site just keeps getting better and better

Top Class

Had another great day today lads.

The site just keeps getting better and better

Top Class

Thanks, it is not over yet this is just a beginning. Anyway it was a very good day we have learnt of more do's & dont's. also it was the biggest crowd so far.

Here is a video from the last game on sunday the 19th.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yvrqxWIUFk

Very good game,place,pictures,:D When we will see UH-60A Black Hawk & Tank in Battle Zone:D see you next time:D

Black hawk is on a way and so is a tank (black hawk is my project and tank is Air's, you will pick the winner), i can say within a next few month the site will have all the features we have been thinking of. It's just depends now on numbers:D;)
    pictures slide show and a last weekend firefights movie you will find in a previous posts here on Boards.ie or go to our youtube page:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftBattleZone

thanks Tomas

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

Hi Tomazas,

Where exaclty in the portlaoise area are you ?..can u give directions ?.

Are you open this Weekend ?...

many thanks.

The site opens Saturday 25th of July at 10am, Briefing starts at 1030-1045, game starts 1100.
    directions:
    from Dublin: M7 Take exit 15, at first roundabout take a left, second roundabout left turn again, stay on the main road for a about 2 Km, once you will pass cross juction the site entrance will be on the right side of the road.
    from Limerick: Take exit 15, at first roundabout take right, second roundabout straight through, next roundabout left turn, stay on the main road for a about 2 Km, once you will pass cross juction the site entrance will be on the right side of the road.
    google coordinates: 53.073948, -7.135087

web site was updated and back online.
    http://www.airsoft-battle-zone.com/index.html

Nice day for battle :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,972 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Tomazas wrote: »
    web site was updated and back online.
    http://www.airsoft-battle-zone.com/index.html
    The "Gallery" and "Site Rules" link don't work. The rest of the site looks great though. Good work.

Are ye open Sundays aswell?

Quazzie wrote: »
    The "Gallery" and "Site Rules" link don't work. The rest of the site looks great though. Good work.

Are ye open Sundays aswell?
    I know about the links, thanks, just couldnt finish it yesterday, been working untill 3am with website.

opening days are: sat & sun 1000 to 2000 but we will appriciate early arrivals. Just to keep on schedule.
    wednesday promotion: 1900 to 2130 free of charge untill the end of summer. But we need to know in advance if someone coming. The best would be confirmation on the forum and phone call.
    thanks Tomas

Thanks to all involved in todays battle :) THANKS !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Cruelsphere

Thanks to Tomas and Air for a great day yesterday the site is pretty intense,i would highly reccomend it, although i ache form head to toe today,look forward to getting back up again soon, hopefully there will be four of us next time.
    cheers
    tom

• Advertisement

Thanks to Tomas and Air for a great day yesterday the site is pretty intense,i would highly reccomend it, although i ache form head to toe today,look forward to getting back up again soon, hopefully there will be four of us next time.
    cheers
    tom

Thanks Tom for your feedback.
    Tomas
    ABZ

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement