Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Battle Zone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Exxoll

Hey guys. Your site looks amazing. I'm really hoping to get in a skirmish there next Sunday if possible. I'll have to buy some M4 mid-cap mags before then but hopefully I'll make it down. What time is the start sceduled for on Sunday. Is there anything special on for the long weekend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

Exxoll wrote: »
    Hey guys. Your site looks amazing. I'm really hoping to get in a skirmish there next Sunday if possible. I'll have to buy some M4 mid-cap mags before then but hopefully I'll make it down. What time is the start sceduled for on Sunday. Is there anything special on for the long weekend?

Hello Exxoll, thanks for showing interest. The site opens sat, sun & mon at 1000 and closing at 2000.
    We do have something prepared. But it is going to be on a diferent thread.
    Thanks Tomas
    ABZ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 chaos bullet

Guys thank you for great day last Sunday. We enjoyed it very much.
    Place looks amaizng, and we looking forward to play again.
    Even we have to travel 2h was worthed in 100%.
    Hope th plan with milsim works and our few people from Cork will be there.
    Regards and see you soon.

P.S. Next time I get mirror to look bechiand:D

Guys thank you for great day last Sunday. We enjoyed it very much.
    Place looks amaizng, and we looking forward to play again.
    Even we have to travel 2h was worthed in 100%.
    Hope th plan with milsim works and our few people from Cork will be there.
    Regards and see you soon.

P.S. Next time I get mirror to look bechiand:D

Thanks Lads, glad you liked. Will see you next time. And will have more surprises for you, mirror is not going to help:);)

Primary objective: 1700 launch missile attack on the enemy target.
    Secondary objectives:
    1.Get the exact coordinates of the enemy target.
    2.2. Capture rocket launching facility
    3.Deliver and assemble AA Gun
    Bonus objective – will be rewarded if completed.
    Medic rules will apply throughout the game.

Successful shot will be confirmed by Game Master 1700 – 1705.
    1030 Briefing
    1050 Team briefing and mission planning
    1100 Start of the game
    1710 End of the game

Please bring MRE (food), water, full gear, radios would be very handy as the site is big, proper shoes as no breaks are intended! Game through whole day!
    Also midcap mags would be a big advantage.

fps limit 328 with 0.2bb
    Attendance confirmation would be highly appreciated!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ravydavygravy

Sounds good - what day is this (or are you playing the same game on all three days?)

Sounds good - what day is this (or are you playing the same game on all three days?)
    We will play all 3 days the same game, but the biggest numbers we get on Sunday, so if you are planing to come I would recommend to come sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Tomdan

O Yeah! It was really nice day 26th Jul at ABZ (thanks to everyone), but looks like coming Sunday going to be better:D.
    See You guys down there.

PS It was tree of us close together and nobody looking behind:eek:. No worries chaos bullet, next time all will be look around not just at own boots:cool:

Tomdan wrote: »
    O Yeah! It was really nice day 26th Jul at ABZ (thanks to everyone), but looks like coming Sunday going to be better:D.
    See You guys down there.

PS It was tree of us close together and nobody looking behind:eek:. No worries chaos bullet, next time all will be look around not just at own boots:cool:

Lads it was one of those lucky days, dont take it too personal, but anyway it was pleasure to shoot you from behind. See you on sunday
    Tomas
    ABZ

Oops - website down?

Anyway, I was just checking to see if mesh goggles and some face covering were ok for your site before I show up - if not, I have backup full goggles, but not a full face mask.

I buy your bio BBs at the site - correct? How much cash should I bring for a bag of BBs and a days play?

Anything else I should bring - other than the normal boots, bdu, change of clothes, etc...

Dave

• Advertisement

Oops - website down?

Anyway, I was just checking to see if mesh goggles and some face covering were ok for your site before I show up - if not, I have backup full goggles, but not a full face mask.

I buy your bio BBs at the site - correct? How much cash should I bring for a bag of BBs and a days play?

Anything else I should bring - other than the normal boots, bdu, change of clothes, etc...

Dave

Yeah we had to shoot it down due to dispute with the Yanks, They think that we are using their name to attract their customers here in Ireland:eek::D website will be up and running Tuesday 4th of August.
    Now back to your question about face protection. It is not compulsory to have full face protection, but we encourage to have it. Even a scarf or other type of face cover will be ok.
    If you have your own bioBB's you dont need to purchase from us.
    prices:
    full day 25EUR
    half day 15 EUR
    deposit for an arm band 5 EUR (if you will give it back we will return your money)
    bag of BioBB's 10EUR for 2000BB's

Answer to your last question I would say bring something to eat as we dont do food, and no breaks are intended for this evolution, dont forget to bring a good mood as well.
    CYA on Sunday
    Tomas
    ABZ

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭-=AIR=-

Primary objective: 1700 launch missile attack on the enemy target.
    Secondary objectives:
    1.Get the exact coordinates of the enemy target.
    2.2. Capture rocket launching facility
    3.Deliver and assemble AA Gun
    Bonus objective – will be rewarded if completed.
    Medic rules will apply throughout the game.

Successful shot will be confirmed by Game Master 1700 – 1705.
    1030 Briefing
    1100 Start of the game
    1710 End of the game

Please bring MRE (food), water, full gear, radios would be very handy as the site is big, proper shoes as no breaks are intended! Game through whole day!
    Also midcap mags would be a big advantage.

fps limit 328 with 0.2bb

Flasks with tea or coffee and spare sandwich for teammate stringent!
    Video will be shoting and no overmen in field,Rambos and others unmortal stay away:lads want good day and we will try give it to them .
    Strategy and tactics -that is the key to victory .
    Hoahh!

One weeked=one game!Two teams=all winners!Airsoft=Hobby!All Welcome!

Good game today guys, 6 hours of non-stop gaming. Finally got to see the site, and I liked it - at first glance, it seems quite open, but there is plenty of undergrowth and fallen trees for cover, as well as the various log piles the guys have been building on site. The way it goes is that you often catch glimpses of guys dodging between trees, and then lose them again in the undergrowth - also, plenty of spots to set up ambushes or snipe from.

Game flowed well, leaving plenty of decisions to be made (do we attack the bunker or defend the artillary? Or do we do neither, and go search for the intel we need to launch the air strike in 3 hours?) Because of the long day, you need to be aware of the time, because to meet all the objectives by the appointed hour requires good management skills. All in all, a really good day out.

I'll be back :-)

Good game today guys, 6 hours of non-stop gaming. Finally got to see the site, and I liked it - at first glance, it seems quite open, but there is plenty of undergrowth and fallen trees for cover, as well as the various log piles the guys have been building on site. The way it goes is that you often catch glimpses of guys dodging between trees, and then lose them again in the undergrowth - also, plenty of spots to set up ambushes or snipe from.

Game flowed well, leaving plenty of decisions to be made (do we attack the bunker or defend the artillary? Or do we do neither, and go search for the intel we need to launch the air strike in 3 hours?) Because of the long day, you need to be aware of the time, because to meet all the objectives by the appointed hour requires good management skills. All in all, a really good day out.

I'll be back :-)

Thanks for your feedback, Iam glad you liked it. It seems the day with no breaks worked alright, we might do the same next week (I mean the no breaks part)
    Tomas
    ABZ

Thanks to all!!!

SDC10255.jpg

Ravy,Tom and Arthur where thanks for care i gave to you:) from now you all may call me 'mam' :D Was good day !

-=AIR=- wrote: »
    Ravy,Tom and Arthur where thanks for care i gave to you:) from now you all may call me 'mam' :D Was good day !

I still need a medic, I can hardly walk not to mention running.

SDC10238.jpg

SDC10240.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

every time i see a picture the site is looking better and better, looking forward to try and get down from cork/kerry :)

• Advertisement

Puding wrote: »
    every time i see a picture the site is looking better and better, looking forward to try and get down from cork/kerry :)

in next six month it will be very different, and Lads from Kerry and Cork are always welcome, (I have spent 2 1/2years in Killarney).
    Tomas
    ABZ

Thats it's the best place in Ireland, the last game was very great, thanks for Arthur for the best scenario ;-) :D:D:DHooah Hooah

Thanks ! Slowly but surely,step by step,with your help!It is beginning!

No more CTF's, no more deathmatch. This is the future with AirSoft for me. No breaks, no "bang bang" kills, this site is not for woman's afraid about nails.
    It was another few steps closer to reality and it is something for me.

Thanks to everybody was there last Sunday for the best game i have ever played.

CU next Sunday.

PS
    Sorry for my English - I'm from Vietnam :D:D:D

Thanks to the Lads who came in Sunday for their feedback it is really appriciated.
    Website is still offline, tommorow should be up and running, in a meantime I have created another youtube video of "ABZ news" agency report. Here is a link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uabe5L4eCAc&feature=channel_page
    enjoy fellas
    Thanks for reading and watching, feedback is welcome as well.
    Tomas
    ABZ

• Registered Users Posts: 27 jezu1

"Thats it's the best place in Ireland, the last game was very great, thanks for Arthur for the best scenario ;-) biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifHooah Hooah"

That true it is the best place in Ireland.
    I'LL BE BACK!!!

Operation: Nuclear winter
    VNG Objectyives:
    Primary objective:
    1. At 1800 h launch long range nuclear bomb.
    Secondary objectives:
    1. Supply nuclear lab with uranium to produce war head.
    2. Supply rocket launching facility with jet fuel.
    3. Classified operation. Will be explained on the day

RDF Objectives:
    Primary Objectives:
    1. Prevent of launching nuclear bomb
    2. Prevent of uranium supplies to the Lab
    3. Prevent jet fuel supply to the Rocket launching facility.
    4. Locate and execute enemies commander.

VNG – Vicarstown National Guards
    RDF – Rossmore Defense Forces

Successful shot will be confirmed by Game Master 1800h.
    1030 Briefing
    1100 Start of the game
    1800 End of the game
    Medic rule apply in game.
    New soldier class. (Will be explained during mission briefing)
    Please bring MRE (food), water, full gear, PMR radios would be very handy as the site is big, proper shoes as no breaks are intended! Game through whole day!

fps limit 328 with 0.2bb

Tomas
    ABZ

jezu1 wrote: »
    "Thats it's the best place in Ireland, the last game was very great, thanks for Arthur for the best scenario ;-) biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifHooah Hooah"

That true it is the best place in Ireland.
    I'LL BE BACK!!!

We will try to do that!If you think that we are then we are very happy!And from last game i know,i may enjoy game 4 vs 5 :) Both :brown and green team were good, will see this weekedn ;) who will win ;)

New soldier class. (Will be explained during mission briefing)

Who is that? I wonder.:confused::cool:

You will come and will be explained, its a no suprise but but want to keep something for our selfs.

• Advertisement

8 polish lads + 1 irish confirmed their attendance on Sunday.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement