Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement Student card

Options
  • 26-04-2009 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

I lost my wallet a while ago with all my cards in it and have been putting off getting a replacement student card before the tests. Where do I have to go to get one? I go to kevin street

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Registrations on the 2nd floor.

But you can use your passport or driving license for the exams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭sunnyjim

orla wrote: »
    Registrations on the 2nd floor.

But you can use your passport or driving license for the exams.

I was told last year that I couldn't use my passport, had to make a very very quick trip to the registry to get another one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭davedrave

hmm really? any idea what the cost is? do they have to take another picture or do they still have the old one?the last part is not really important im just curious :P

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭NerfNerder

davedrave wrote: »
    hmm really? any idea what the cost is? do they have to take another picture or do they still have the old one?the last part is not really important im just curious :P

I'm not sure of the cost. I thought it was free, but I could be wrong. Also the picture is optional. They have the old one on file if you want to keep it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

AFAIK - it cost €20 and its your old photo - i dont think you have the option to get a new photo taken.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 48 islay

They do charge you it was only 10 euro last year! And on the picture front the women in the registration office laughed at mine that was on file and offered a new one as it was so awful. So you might be lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Its a tenner and you have to fill out a form...Thats it.Just have to know you student number too

Advertisement