Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Deck!

Options
  • 26-04-2009 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi, I'm in the process of sourcing materials for a new deck at the moment and was just wondering if anybody knows of any good value suppliers in the clare, limerick, south galway areas? I know there are countless threads on here about decking but I can't find anything relevant to this side of the country! Thanks for any help.;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 later

Not sure if it helps but I have a brochure from Chadwicks who have a branch in limerick. They are doing 150mm by 44mm decking at 1.89 per linear metre plus VAT - might be worth a look.

Am probably going to buy some - Last time I bought decking it was a euro per linerar ft inc VAT

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Gun Monkey

Hi, thanks for the fast reply, do you know is this for hardwood or softwood? All the best.
    :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 later

It's standard grooved softwood

Advertisement