Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 Experience More problems

• 26-04-2009 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 865 ✭✭✭

I signed up for O2 Experience More over a week ago and I topped up today but I'm still being charged for my texts. What the hell?

Anyone know what I can do? This happened to me last week just after I signed up for O2 Experience but I figured it could just be that they needed time to sign me up for it but it happened again.

I'm not going to top up again just so I can get my free texts..I'm not spending €60 on credit in one month. This is ridiculous :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Email them, happened to me too. They will credit you the cost of the texts if its a system fault

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Kurn

Call them... and they will sort it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Have you checked online to see if you have been changed tot he new plan? Did you get a text saying you had been changed tot he plan, and that as soon as you topup you would be on it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

If you change your plan you wont get the texts until up to 48hrs after you top up, if you didnt top up between the plan starting and today you wont have gotten the free texts yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭O2_Daryll

You can contact me too through Talk2O2 if you want me to take a look to see if there is any issues

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

I moved to 02 yesterday and was without service all of yesterday because of positioning with 02, a big pain in the ass, then this morning I topped up by twenty and knew it could take another 48 hours for it to activate(why it doesn't activate immediately like vodafone I'd love to know) got a message from 02 then at 3pm to say I now had free texts yet I've been charged for every text sent. ah well, it just means that I'm nearer the credit balance of €0.00 and when I reach that I'll port back to vodafone. I shouldn't have left them in the first place!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

It takes roughly 6-8 hours the first time it's activated (when you first top up after changing price plan). Same thing happened to me. Once it goes through fully all texts will be free.

Throw me an email I will make sure you get that credit back.

It takes roughly 6-8 hours the first time it's activated (when you first top up after changing price plan). Same thing happened to me. Once it goes through fully all texts will be free.

Yup I know that, but why do they send out texts to customers saying you now have free texts when in fact you dont! Ah well, vodafone will welcome me back with open arms:):) Vodafone Bill Pay here I come!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Purple Gorilla

You can contact me too through Talk2O2 if you want me to take a look to see if there is any issues
    Hola :)

It's me!

If I could give O2, and yourself, a giant An-mhaith sticker, I would.

• Advertisement

Any chance you'd take a look at mine and see whats happening with mine, i don't have any patience with customer care now, it's nothing but conflicting stories with then!

Ah-Watch wrote: »
    Any chance you'd take a look at mine and see whats happening with mine, i don't have any patience with customer care now, it's nothing but conflicting stories with then!
    Hola :)

It's me!

If I could give O2, and yourself, a giant An-mhaith sticker, I would.

I think I have answered both of you in your own special ways :)

Advertisement