Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snakeskin Shoes

Options
  • 26-04-2009 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Just bought python Louboutins and want to make them last as long as possible considering the money I just spent on them! Obviously won't be going clubbing or wandering through wet grass in them but would like to know the best way to keep the skin from flaking.
    Is there anywhere in Dublin that is considered expert on snakeskin or exotic fabrics or anyone who knows what's the best way to keep them???

Help much appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 sofa kingcool

yeah, the expert on keeping snakeskin well..is the snake itself!
    cruelty for fashion eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Vim Fuego

Mother of god, why even bother visiting the fashion forum if you have a problem with people wearing clothes made from such materials? I, for one, would love some snakeskin footwear! It sure is pimpin' :D

OP, here's a page about keeping snake/lizard skin shoes in order:

http://www.hotboots.com/exotic.html

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Edit: Beaten to it by Vim. I had the same link.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

If you want to discuss fashion and animal welfare then start a new thread on the topic.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

sofa kingcool banned for a week for off topic posting and linking to an explicit video of animal cruelty. This is not the thread for that kind of thing.

Everyone else, back on topic. Please be aware that backseat modding is not allowed and that it will get you infracted in future. Please just use the report post button. Thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Your best bet is to ask the SA in Brown Thomas where I'm assuming ya bought them? They'd probably be able to give you some good advice.

I'd imagine though they might not cope well with copious amounts of rain though ... depending on the type of snakeskin used.

Advertisement