Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Download Cap question.

Options
  • 26-04-2009 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I'm on the Eircom 7meg connection. According to Eircom's website I should have a download allowance of 50GB. However , according to the Eircom DSL stats page I only have a download allowance of 40GB. I've downloaded 44GB this month and the monitor says I'm over my limit. ( Due to reinstalling xp a couple of times , downloading service packs a couple of times , other programs etc.)

Am I likely to be charged ?

Should I ring Eircom and find out what's going on ? On a side note , when I went to upload to my Eircom webspace a while back I only had 15MB of storage space available , had to ring them to get it upped to a usable amount. (100MB ,I think)

Has anybody had a similar problem ?

Thanks

See attached pic for details.

download.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I've gone over it tonnes of times and never been charged or throttled.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement