Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ebay "links"

• 27-04-2009 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi guys.

I was looking around ebay and i found some people selling "cheep iphone/ipod" links.

they say they will provide you with links to websites with verry cheep iphones and ipods.

im asking is this a scam or is there places where you can buy cheep iphones or ipod touch's??

Andy...

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

Hi guys.

I was looking around ebay and i found some people selling "cheep iphone/ipod" links.

they say they will provide you with links to websites with verry cheep iphones and ipods.

im asking is this a scam or is there places where you can buy cheep iphones or ipod touch's??

Andy...

I think you mean "cheap"....

Does it sound too good to be true? Then it probably is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭moretothegirl

Hi guys.

Andy...

this is definitely a scam, i got an email from ebay warning me about it

edit: you should actually report them cos im sure its not allowed what they're doing...

• Registered Users Posts: 44 andrewshawire

OK cool thanks guys.

I had a feeling it was a scam.
    I was looking for a cheep iphone.
    I think i found a soultion. I Bought a windows mobile pocket pc phone
    "svp m2000" and i found some software to download which will make it act and look like an iphone,
    Has any one tryed to do this yet?

Andy...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭moretothegirl

OK cool thanks guys.

I had a feeling it was a scam.
    I was looking for a cheep iphone.
    I think i found a soultion. I Bought a windows mobile pocket pc phone
    "svp m2000" and i found some software to download which will make it act and look like an iphone,
    Has any one tryed to do this yet?

Andy...

no but that sounds pretty cool!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 andrewshawire

• Advertisement
Advertisement