Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Trick Would You Perform.

Options
  • 27-04-2009 2:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭

Ok two scenarios.

1) You have a bottomless budget and could preform any trick ever. Which would it be? And why?

2) You have a more realistic budget and a typical Irish venue, let's say the Olympia or similar size for example. Which trick would you perform and why? DO you think you will ever get to do it?

Edit: Also if there's any lay people who ever wanted to do a trick, tell us what it is.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭???

21 Card Trick with Jumbo Cards in both scenarios.

Just because I could.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 PaulGleeson

wow! what a great question! The first one, will take some serious thinking! The second one is more my thing! Firstly I hope you've seen Keith Barry's show in the Olympia! It must have been the cheapest show put together, but still absolutely brilliant! I guess thats why hes Mentalist of the year!
    If I was told tomorow that I was performing a slot in the Olympia, I think I'd perform this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei-Pw5KgE7k Derren's version of Gauci's Eye to Eye. It gets everyone involved at the beginning, and Derren's just the greatest performer ever! What about you?

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭???

Interesting choice. I love coin in hand tricks and Decisions by Mozique is a lot of fun. The big problem always seems to be a suitably impressive ending. Yes a bet goes some way towards it but it still lacks a proper finish! (Like an ACR!!!)

Advertisement