Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

windows applications

Options
  • 27-04-2009 4:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭

ok guys i have a problem that I cant solve.

I have two windows application forms. The first is entiled "enterdetails" and the second is entitled "receipt"

now what i want to do is when I enter my name into a textbox which i have called "firstname" in the enter details application,
    I need the name entered to display in a textbox entitled "firstname2" which is located in receipt windows application.

I have a button programmed to open the receipt application after the details have been entered in the enterdetails application

but I cant get it to display the content from the "firstname" textbox to the "firstname2" textbox

btw im relatively new to programming so apologies if there are bad mistakes in my attempt below ( I learn by trial and error)

The following code is what I have inside my receipt application

'enterdetails.firstname.Text = Me.firstname2.Text

Do I need to declare the textboxes here and if so what should they be declared as?

Thanks in advance

Comments

Advertisement