Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this really Limerick?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

No.
    That cheesy music (is it some Haydn string quartett?) is just to lull you.
    That can't be Limerick. There are clean streets, pretty buildings, no scumbags and a blue sky. My Limerick looks completely different. Unless something has dramatically changed in the last 3 months. But from the posts in this forum I very doubt it. Do you believe everything that TV ads try to tell you?

The 2nd video, well, thats at least 20yrs old... come on!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

The first one is a quiet Sunday morning no doubt.

The second one WAS Limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

Can't wait for the sequel. The second video was the prequel. Will be interesting to see when he has the video up of Limerick in 40 years time from now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

No.
    That can't be Limerick. There are clean streets, pretty buildings, no scumbags and a blue sky. My Limerick looks completely different. Unless something has dramatically changed in the last 3 months. But from the posts in this forum I very doubt it. Do you believe everything that TV ads try to tell you?

What,

Are you positive about Limerick or negative.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭Tech3

talkingclock that is indeed Limerick. However it wasnt all in the city centre some bits were out in Annacotty which you can say is a suburb at this stage.

Strange that the video didnt have St. Johns cathedral on it. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

mysterious wrote: »

What,

Are you positive about Limerick or negative.

:D:D:D:D:D

Take a guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

No.

The 2nd video, well, thats at least 20yrs old... come on!

Yes, because the opening theme to Fair City has junkies shooting up in the streets, and the latest guy to be shot in Finglas face down in the gutter!

Nobody has ever made a positive video of anywhere before, have they.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

:D:D:D:D:D

Take a guess!

ROFL
    ;)

Advertisement