Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interior House Painting

Options
  • 27-04-2009 8:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Does anyone know how much it would cost to paint interior of a 3 bed terrace house? Or even better can anyone recommend any painters that could do this? I'm in Dooradoyle.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Baldie

Why not just buy the paint and do it yourself? It's not that hard. I painted my entire house over a few weekends two years ago. I've just started doing it again to clean up the place.

And the sense of achievement is brilliant!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

Agree with Baldie - you would probably be talking at least a grand to get someone in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭donutheadhomer

a grand???? no way surely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Pshan

Slightly off topic.

Was passing Tommy Moloney's hardware stroe on the Ennis Road and saw he is having a pre-retirement sale, I always found him okay price wise so it might be worth a trip if you do decide to go down the DIY route.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Baldie

Pshan wrote: »
    Slightly off topic.

Was passing Tommy Moloney's hardware stroe on the Ennis Road and saw he is having a pre-retirement sale, I always found him okay price wise so it might be worth a trip if you do decide to go down the DIY route.

Where about's is that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Including paint around €1800. We had our 3 bed semi painted(interior only) for this price from a group of very professional painters.

You get what you pay for.

PM me for details.

BTW. Snap on the avatar Baldie. "Chicken and egg syndrome here??"

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Baldie wrote: »
    Where about's is that?

I think it is beside the centra that is across from the Gaelic Grounds.

Advertisement