Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Beyonce's bad singing hoax.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭counterpointaud

It's a fake, her voice is Auto-tuned deliberately off in this mix.

The artifacts of pitch 'correction' are clearly audible if you have used these tools before.

Not saying that she doesn't use pitch correction normally, but this is not a real human singing here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Tupins

hmmm, ok was wondering how she was able to get away with that voice for so long. :rolleyes:

Just goes to show what you can do in a studio - that's why I'd never go to see a pop act live, you never know what you're going to get. (to be said in Forest Gump voice)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Jesus that was bad. Hit a note love or get back to belting out tunes on Henry street

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

It's funny, but I'd be more impressed if a human being actually managed to sound like that. It started on the Howard Stern show, so you have to assume it's a piss take, and that was confirmed then later on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Doesn't really matter how she sounds...her ass alone will sell the live tickets :D

I wonder how many truly great fugly singers dont make it because of their looks these days.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Tupins

A lot of ugly people don't make it I'd say.

That's probably why Susan Boyle has been such a hit - people are refreshed that someone who doesn't look the part can still have a great voice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Its all about making money and shes making bucket loads, jealousy is a bitch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

According to the Howard Stern show this is board feed of Beyoncé singing. ie. Shes miming to the song thats being played but obviously pretends to sing or else it wouldn't look real, and the singing in the clip above is just whats coming through to the mixing desk through her microphone which is turned on, but not put into the mix. Thats why I found this so believeable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

no one could sing that bad without trying....but my god my ears hurt after that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOan2diL6Qc

This sounds a bit different.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Beyonce sings like a cat howling. Harsh, loud, unpleasant wailing; WoooAAAOOoooa OOOoooAAAA *shudders*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

Jahsus, the box on her.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭crby

Beyonce is actually one of the better live performers out there, she puts on a great show!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

Jahsus, the box on her.

Amen

Advertisement