If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phillips 32pfl5604

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Ronan

No worries, I'll reserve one for you and let you know when they are instock.

Bargain price!!

Thanks
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

Hi Ash,

It sure is, thanks again.

Ronan

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Greenview

Hi John,

Can I also put my name on one of those TV's at the price you've mentioned?

Thanks in advance,
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Can you put me down for one also..

ta

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭cronos

Please put me down on the TV's list also!!

The digital clock/pictureframe/radio I got yesterday is great, will go down very well as a gift

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭allimac

Can i also put my name on the list for one?Thank you.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Guys,

'fraid that's all of the 32PFL5404 that we can offer at that crazy price as we lose money on every one we sell at that price!

We will reserve the 32PFL5404 for each of the above posters and the Customers who have emailed me directly already and as soon as the stock arrives we will drop you a line to arrange delivery or collection.

Thanks again for the info and interestingly I see that the original web advert from Buy4 now is STILL UP!

Thanks again guys and please let me know if we can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

johnmc wrote: »
    Guys,

'fraid that's all of the 32PFL5404 that we can offer at that crazy price as we lose money on every one we sell at that price!

We will reserve the 32PFL5404 for each of the above posters and the Customers who have emailed me directly already and as soon as the stock arrives we will drop you a line to arrange delivery or collection.

Thanks again for the info and interestingly I see that the original web advert from Buy4 now is STILL UP!

Thanks again guys and please let me know if we can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

Ahh balls only spotted this now. If theres any small chance of just 1 more of these can you PM me. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭kellsred

Oops, just saw the offer has finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭brianc123

Hmmm another good offer missed
    this work thing gets in the way every time !!:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭megapixel

Sugar... on nights only just up and missed out on your offer... if you change your mind can you keep one for me....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭dublad23

If there is one that someone doesn't want I'll take please!!

I'm trying to find the spec page again for the TV we are all down on the list for. Can you post it again if you have it handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

cronos wrote: »
    I'm trying to find the spec page again for the TV we are all down on the list for. Can you post it again if you have it handy.
    http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/3/32pfl5404h_12/32pfl5404h_12_pss_aen.pdf

Think that might be it?

Ronaire - that's it, thx.

Arnotts have now taken down their page - as before we are out of stock of this model but we have noted all the orders and we will be in touch as soon as stock arrives (max a week to 10 days!)

Thanks again guys,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

I no longer require one as arrnotts have given me a full HD tv phillips equivalent.
    Love the power of the internet and forums...:cool:

megapixel wrote: »
    I no longer require one as arrnotts have given me a full HD tv phillips equivalent.

Did you have one reserved here? I'll put my name down for one if so. Thanks

Don't know if i got in on time....

Don't know if i got in on time....

Yeah just looked back and you were after me anyway. If anyone thats been confirmed fancies pulling out though let me know.

What model? For the same price?

• Advertisement

Philips 32” Full HD Television €599 (was €699) for the same price as the 32” LCD TV from your order
    No Model number given in the email.

Got myself one of these yesterday. Standard def even looks great on it. Gears Of War 2 looks great also.

Hey Cronos!

Can't believe you paid retail for it ;) - Cronos 'the ultimate deal doer!'

Hope the 32" goes well for you and thanks for the post,

Chat soon!

ATB,

John Mc

johnmc wrote: »
    Hey Cronos!

Can't believe you paid retail for it ;) - Cronos 'the ultimate deal doer!'

Hope the 32" goes well for you and thanks for the post,

Chat soon!

ATB,

John Mc

I thought 470 euro for it was a fair price to be honest. Plus I just really wanted a new TV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Just a little update on the 32PFL5404H for those waiting patiently on one
    These are due in end of next week I'll contact each of you on my reserve list when it finally lands into us....

Bit of a wait for them...

Cheers
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.