Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when are the resits?

Options
  • 27-04-2009 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭

based on previous years anyone care to guess when they might be this year or is that information already officially available ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

betafrog wrote: »
    Are you serious?

No offence but I literally just typed "resits" into the search box on ucd.ie and it give me all the information you'd need..

It's not hard to find and would have been less effort than posting on here...

:) I had already done that but all i got was resits in 2007 and resits for politics. After a minute I decided it would be quicker to get an answer from boards. The thought did cross my mind that there may be people on ucd boards who would indeed have this information but would be unwilling to part with it but I reckoned the chances of coming across one of them would be pretty slim.

Have also been to the ucd diary page and key dates. There is something happening for 1 week in august alright but it doesn't specifically say exams are taking place then.

Thanks in advance to anyone who does wish to divulge this information :)

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭graduate

There are resits for the first semester in May, those timetables are up there. There are no resits held in August in general in the UCD modular system.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

graduate wrote: »
    There are resits for the first semester in May, those timetables are up there. There are no resits held in August in general in the UCD modular system.

so if i fail a module next month when do i repeat? december?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Through out the first semester of next year at a time set by your own department.

Not to be rude but we have a thread for administration questions with all the dates, information needed for exams etc and you've posted 3 threads.

If you're still unsure contact your department.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭wexican

pathway33 wrote: »
    so if i fail a module next month when do i repeat? december?

Yes. If you fail an exam, you repeat it in the following examination session.

• Advertisement
Advertisement