Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Womens Centre in Waterford?????

• 27-04-2009 10:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭

Is that not a bit Sexist?

If there was a mens centre and no womens centre thered be uproar???

and surely in this time of recession theres no need for our tax money to be spent on a bunch of women sitting around drinking tea smoking fags and bitching about eastenders???

Go to the library go to the park theres no need to be wasting public funds on this its just down from the Sinn Fein office or old office there Railway square is just down from there.

Let me guess theres gonna be angry women that use the centre or people who work there like they get paid to work there complaining!

Give me my mens centre if you have your womens centre! ha

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

this post really goes to show how little you know.....
    These centres are very valuable and well needed in the community...
    Grow the F up .....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Multivan

HA ha ha

You a woman?

What about a mans centre?

Tell me what use they are?

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭j walsh

HA ha ha

You a woman?

Your really showing your age Multivan.:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Try After Hours OP.

Topic Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement