Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working in Sunny beach, bulgaria for the summer!

Options
  • 27-04-2009 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

Hey everyone,

My boyfriend and I are heading over the to Sunny Beach in mid June for the rest of the summer to work!!

Just wondering if anyone else is going over for the summer??

Any advice - we will be first timers in SB! I have heard positive reports and that it is v cheap!:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭conorlechance

just wondering is it good? i mean whats the feedback? if i can't get a part time job here i'd well go somewhere else for the summer, and sunny bulgaria all the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

its cheap alright just be wary of any mafiso types !!! Im serious though be careful

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭linola_c

hmm what do you mean?Hope it isn't dangerous like!

Conor - you should google jobs and fire out plenty of CVs, thats how we got ours!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭Palmy

Yeah as he said be carefull,Bulgaria is one of the most currpt countries in eastern europe,I still can't beleive so many people brought property there just because it was cheap and they couldn't aford property here.I've already seen quite a few holiday homes from hell stories from there.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

My view on this is , everywhere is dangerous your taking a risk goin to any other country for the summer, so just go do it !!! That said be careful, if your unsure of any situation just back away and have backup money ready in case you need to come home early, just be careful who you work for and the usual precautions .

• Advertisement
Advertisement