Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Swine FLu Cure !

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

I just heard on the news that, "Swine flu could potentially be a threat to every single person in England",…

…Well it’s a good thing I’m married then isn’t it.

Swine flu is getting serious, It has been reported to be a hamdemic, which may lead to the aporkolypse...

Oinkment won't work for Mexican Swine Flu..
    You need Juantibiotics
    found sickipedia did ye Capt'n? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭It BeeMee

How it all started...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭Esmeralda34

gollybaby wrote: »
    ye're a bunch of bad bastar#s making jokes about something that is killing hundreds of people. you know what they say mocking is catching and i hope it does for ye in this case. how immature-grow up idiots
    Well, so much for sow-ing the seeds of love! I am appalled that you posted this - really, as far as immaturity goes, my dear, you're in a league of your own.
    However, I will concede that our hungry enthusiasm for this current crisis might seem akin to piglets suckling on a sow...
    I shan't hog your time further as I'm sure you have plenty of soul-saving to do elsewhere...
    Trot along, sow-r one...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Peckley

Blonde calls hubby......... I've run out of petrol, I'm scared to fill up because of swine flu. Hubby says ''Fukn stupid b!tch, its in Mexico not Texaco :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

pooh.jpg

swine432313070_06866a503a_o.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Are the gardai effected.... gets coat and runs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

netwhizkid wrote: »
    Are the gardai effected.... gets coat and runs!

that sure would be a twist in the tail of their saga... over paid now they might die ? if they all died... 6/10 at least would deserve it. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Debunker

S.I.R wrote: »
    that sure would be a twist in the tail of their saga... over paid now they might die ? if they all died... 6/10 at least would deserve it. :rolleyes:

Cut that sort of muc out, you should be asHAMed of yourself!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

gollybaby wrote: »
    ye're a bunch of bad bastar#s making jokes about something that is killing hundreds of people. you know what they say mocking is catching and i hope it does for ye in this case. how immature-grow up idiots

"That it should come to this!". HAMlet quote (Act I, Scene II). Tis truely a Lass that hates a pigtale !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

oinkz.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭moogester

dohleaflett.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

I still have Hensip from the last media sensationalism will it be any good?

25635.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

25635.jpg

Eggselent. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

1. Create new strain of the flu virus.
    2. Spread this new virus among the population.
    3. Create mass panic globally.
    4. ....
    5. ....profit???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

dak wrote: »
    As OP of this thread I want to say this is a very ill humoured comment . If you feel the content is innapropriate take it up with Moderators. If you think the joke is crap you can rate it as such! No one in Humour would wish the Swine Flu or any ill fate to anyone ! Only the Immature would wish to cast curses on their fellow mankind so if anyone is a bad bastard .... I'll leave that thought with you !

cannot post much anymore but + 1

Advertisement