Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conspiracy Theory Ban

Options
  • 27-04-2009 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭

Well i recently went to CT for the first time in a long while, only to find I was banned over two years ago. I contacted the banning moderator Miju to see if (s)he could tell me what the ban was for and whether it was permanent. no word since last night. any chance someone could let me know what the craic is and if i can get the ban lifted. i dont think i have ever done anything on boards that has deserved a perm ban from any thread so i am surprised the ban has lasted so long.

Thanks

BP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Hi BP,

The post you were banned for was in the following thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=52843674

This was before the update so the ban wasnt automatically lifted and you would have had to contact the mod/mods to have it lifted. The new system means the bans are automatically lifted.

We can take a while to get back as we're not on 24/7. That said I'm lifting the ban as I'm sure miju would if he were online now.

Please take time to read the updated charter in the forum before posting.

6th

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

much appreciate that thanks! i wasnt sure if miju was too busy or ignoring me!!

Advertisement