Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've forgotten how to access private forums...

Options
  • 27-04-2009 1:05pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭

I am a member (or was and should still be) of a private forum on boards and seem to have forgotten how to access it as I haven't used it in yonks...

How the hell do I find the damned thing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

If you go here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=80

You get a full list of the hosted forums. The private ones used to be in their own "Private" category, but they got moved to the hosted categories a good while back. If you have access to a forum, it'll be displayed in that list.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

some dick removed my access, I was one of the first members of that fecking forum!

36 views and only 2 posts? THEY ARE WATCHING ME!!! (Cover your hands when you type Seamus, they could be watching you too!).

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

People like to watch helpdesk. It's OK, I'm an exhibitionist.

You can always ask the mod for access to that forum again, whatever it is.

I've since been informed that in the last year there has been 1 post which has had abot 6 replies so I'm not really pushed, also the old mod doesnt post anymore and i dont know who the new mod is.

• Advertisement
Advertisement